Ch. 25

Knuckles pov

Right after our escape, Shadow and I carried Sonic to the house.

We told Silver to keep to take care of Sonic and make sure he's comfortable but we failed to see he was drunk.

By 'we' I mean me.

I sat on the couch while looking at the ceiling with so much anxiety and stress.

I felt like I want to explode in shame. Knowing Sonic won't believe me when he wakes up.

But I had to make sure things are going to go well.

But, when Silver came out and said, "Okay guys. *hiccup* I got Sonic taken care of... *hiccup*."

Figures he got drunk again, I asked, "Okay? Where is he?" Is he comfortable?"

That was when Silver answered with a giggle and hiccups, "I had him tied up in the basement."

I shouted as I stood up angrily, "YOU DID WHAT?!"

My worst fears confirm as I heard Sonic screaming, "GET ME OUT OF HERE!! TAILS! MANIC! HELP!!"

Silver then said 'making my anxiety worse', "Well then I just had to tape his mouth shut. Who the fuck knows *hiccup* maybe I..."

I then screamed at him, "YOU ARE ONLY GOING TO MAKE IT WORST!!"

But to my stress level, Silver already did it. He laughed at it.

His breath smelled like beer. No doubt he had a stressful day at work again.

Now here I am, a fugitive. Wanted for attempted murder, breaking out, and kidnapping.

I can hear Sonics muffled screams. I shouted at Silver that he is making things worst.

That was when Silver said 'to my shock', "Quit your whining dummy, I didn't do it yet."

I thought in shock. I mean if Silver didn't do it then who the hell did.

I can hear Sonic screaming from the basement. That was when I hurried to the basement before I see the imposter near him.

How the fuck is this possible?! Was he waiting the whole time?!

I didn't want this to happen to Sonic. Not again. That imposter looked like he was going to rape him to death.

I heard him say in a perverted but perfectly impersonation of my voice, "Well then, how about I have my way with you before you die without your virginity bitch?"

That was when I got pissed off. Before he had a chance to spread Sonics legs forcefully, I shouted, "HEY YOU!!"

I then rushed to that imposter 'who glared at me' and shouted, "GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU SADISTIC IMPOSTER!!"

I charged at him and started to fight him. Sonic was surprised and horrified.

Sonics pov

I was fucking confused. Knuckles was in the dark basement with me after I woke up tied in the basement. Knuckles taped my mouth shut as he shouted at me to shut up.

I muffled an angry shout at him before he slapped me.

He then looked at me like a seductive pervert 'judging from him licking his lips'.

He then grabbed my face 'forcing me to look at him'.

Tears streaming down my face as I screamed.

He snickered and said to me, "Well then, how about I have my way with you before you die without your virginity bitch?"

I was terrified. Knuckles was going to finish the job but not before raping me.

That was when I heard his voice shouted, "HEY YOU!!"

We both turn to see... KNUCKLES?!

What the fuck?!

He then shouted as he rushed to us, "GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU SADISTIC IMPOSTER!!"

That was when the two attacked each other.

I was confused. 2 KNUCKLES?!

I then struggled as I screamed. I had to scrape the tape off of my mouth.

But it only is dangling on my face. The two Knuckles fought.

One of them asked as he pinned the other, "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"

The Knuckles on the ground answered with a laugh, "Isn't it obvious? I'm you. You stupid piece of shit."

I was only lucky my legs were not tied.

The Knuckles on top shouted, "THERE IS NO WAY YOU FUCKING ARE!! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT AND LEAVE MY BEST FRIEND ALONE!!"

The second Knuckles replied, "What do you care? You never cared about this piece of shit."

That only fueled his anger before the two fought as he shouted, "I WON'T LET YOU HURT HIM!!"

Without any fucking mind and my heart racing in fear, I screamed, "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!?!"

The two stopped at my confused and scared expression.

The second Knuckles then had black eyes before he throws a knife at me.

The first Knuckles quickly shouts at me, "SONIC GET OUT OF THE WAY NOW!!"

I immediately obeyed as I got up and the knife missed.

The second Knuckles made a run towards me as he growled.

But the first Knuckles rushed ahead, ran behind me, grabbed the knife, and cut me loose.

He then grabbed me and held me close.

The Knuckles with the black eyes said, "You better look out bitch. I'll be back to kill you."

That was when he turned black and disappeared in front of our eyes.

I get hated by Knuckles, I almost got killed, then I got myself kidnapped, and then I almost rape.

How fucked up am I going to get?!

We got out of the basement but I can't even look at Knuckles right now.