9- 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄

____________________________________

रब कि क़वाली है इश्क़ कोई
दिल कि दीवाली है इश्क़ कोई
महकी सी प्याली है इश्क़ कोई
सुबह कि लाली है इश्क़
____________________________________

रब कि क़वाली है इश्क़ कोई दिल कि दीवाली है इश्क़ कोई महकी सी प्याली है इश्क़ कोई सुबह कि लाली है इश्क़____________________________________

We both got off the car and she waited for me to get beside her . She asked me to move first .

"After you !" I said .

And she moved inside as I went after her .

The book store was beautiful inside out. It was giving a fairy aesthetic vibe. Flowers everywhere , coffee bar at the right , and the smell of books was perfectly filling my nostrils .

" Will you wait here until I select books or would you like to come find books with me ?" She asked me .

"I want to be with you ." I said and realised that it meant the other way .

"Sorry , I mean I want to find books with you ." I continued my statement and then she started moving .

We were standing at the fictional books catagory . She was reading the back summary of the books while I stood beside her leaning over the wall , watching her reading them .

She read summaries of around 10-15 books and selected 8-9 which she surely wanted to buy .

"Will you help me ?" She asked me in a not so requesting tone .

"You need my help ? Yes ma'am, how can I help you?" I asked her jokingly .

"Can you help me choose five out of these 8 books ?" She said .

"I don't know your choice till now . What is you favourite trope ?" I asked her .

"Enemies to lovers , forced marriages , mafia husband , dark romance . Here , tell me now !" She said .

"Dark romance , what's even romance in books ?" I said .

"Give me back these books . You stand quietly. You don't know anything about books ." She shouted on me .

"Okay but please be polite yar ." I said to her with a puppy face .

I don't know why I am being like this . I am not like this . But I want to be like this .

Around her .

She chuckled . She chuckled . Sheeee chuckledddd !!!!!!

I love seeing her like this though I have only seen her laughing two or three time but I swear , it is getting my favourite view to watch ,