40- 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐋

______________________________________

helloo everybody, I am giving you a pleasant warning, please grab a tissue box before reading this, cause I cried too. This chapter is so wholesome and this the actual representation to the proposal I actually want(telling my boyfriend).

Byeeeeee byeeeee
Happy reading!
______________________________________

सुरख वाला सोज वाला
फैज वाला लव होता है जो
लव से ज्यादा वैसे वाला लव
इश्क वाला लव
हुआ जो दर्द भी तो हमको आज कुछ ज्यादा हुआ
इश्क वाला लव
ये क्या हुआ है क्या खबर यहीं पता है ज्यादा हुआ इश्क वाला लव
______________________________________

सुरख वाला सोज वाला फैज वाला लव होता है जो लव से ज्यादा वैसे वाला लव इश्क वाला लव हुआ जो दर्द भी तो हमको आज कुछ ज्यादा हुआइश्क वाला लव ये क्या हुआ है क्या खबर यहीं पता है ज्यादा हुआ इश्क वाला लव______________________________________

It has been two days since we came back from Delhi. It was a nice trip and an amazing refresh to mine and Advika's bond.

We needed this type of staycation somewhere. My meetings were only for two hours every day, that is why I took her with me to spend some time.

It has been more than one month since that Revansh incident happened.

I am constantly trying to be Advika's biggest supporter in her healing process and I think she is out from the trauma now. I know that the scars will be there forever but I am happy that the wound has healed completely.

She is happy now, Everything is back to normal. She comes to my home on Sundays to meet everyone. They all are bonding very much. This is exactly what I have wanted, a girl who loves my family like her own.

And my family, loves her more than me. They all scold me if I even say anything to her in jokes. Frogs are the biggest bodyguards for their bhabhi. They roam around her every time. They don't even let me spend any time with her. She is so engulfed with everyone.

Few days back, in we went to a temple. The pandit ji applied tika to both of us and then greeted her with 'Sada suhagan raho' (stay blessed in your marriage always.)

She looked at me and I smiled. Pandit ji patted my head and said, 'badi achi patni mili hai tumhe, Lakshmi ki tarah rkhna isse!' And that was the moment I knew, this is the right time.

I want to propose her out for marriage. This is the correct time. I don't want any other barriers in our love now.

I went to maa to make sure that what I have been planning through all this time I loved her is enough for the proposal or not.

She was sitting on the couch of her room.

"Maaa !" I say.

"Yes beta ?"