59- 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐓?

----------------------------------------------------------

VOTE TARGET: 700 VOTES
COMMENT TARGET: 350

----------------------------------------------------------

HELLO GUYS,
just wanted to ask you a thing, if you see your partner in a room with a person you told him not to spend a moment with, how will you react? Will you act as an idol and listen to them patiently? Won't you get aggressive? If that's so, you are not a person, you are a god.
Saying sidharth is insecure and he doesn't trust Advika. If being possessive about your partner is being insecure, he is insecure, he doesn't want Advika to be with Arjun and nor did Advika went there by her own will to meet Arjun..you all know the reason so stop blaming anyone of them.

And also, this IS THE SECOND LAST CHAPTER OF THE BOOK, the journey has been so amazing and I love you all. Is chapter me, you will get to know about Sidharth's pov and I think you all will understand him.

Love, Author

----------------------------------------------------------

I was so fucking hurt, it's not because that I do not trust Advika, it's because she went to meet him without telling me

Ruhanika, she was the one who told me about this, I know she is trying to add fire to the already boiled petrol.

But she doesn't know that I trust my wife. I do.

If I didn't, I would have asked Arjun what the fuck he did to my wife.

I know there might be a reason why Advika was there and I asked it to her.

But my blood started to boil seeing that Arjun there.

So i left, yes, I know it was wrong but if I had stayed there listening to Advika, I would have killed Arjun. I didn't want to kill Arjun, as I had promised Advika that I won't murder anyone or indulge in any activities like that.

I can talk to Advika at home, she will explain all the reasons to me and I will clearly listen to all of them. But if I had waited there to listen to her, I think Arjun would be dead.

I left that place, i heard Advika calling my name but I didn't stop.

I heard it once but not twice.

I went home and started waiting for her to come. But she didn't.

It was 12am, I was sitting on the sofa waiting for her to come but she didn't.

I took out my laptop and started doing my work thinking she would be here anytime soon.

Around 1am, my door knocked.