50- 𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐒

_____________________________________

IMPORTANT

Hello everyone, hope you all are doing great. Recently, my reach is going quite low. You guys don't vote or comment in the chapters and it makes me really upset. So as to be a little clear towards what I want, I will keep vote and comment targets from now onwards and the chapters will be provided when the targets are done. I know you all might think that I will upload chapters regularly because i have stated this earlier too but now I am serious. I will upload the chapter only of the vote and comment targets are completed.

TODAYS TARGET IS 300 VOTES AND 50 COMMENTS.
_____________________________________

आज से मेरी सारी खुशियाँ तेरी हो गई
आज से तेरा घर मेरा हो गया
_____________________________________

आज से मेरी सारी खुशियाँ तेरी हो गई आज से तेरा घर मेरा हो गया _____________________________________

The day was spent well, I am finally hers and she is finally mine, for life.

Now i can see her everyday, wake up in her presence, sleep cuddling and fucking her every night, eat by her hands, let her dress me, let her organise my life, everything with her will now be forever.

We were told to move back to the rooms but me and Advika today were going to share one room and that to on the back side of the resort, they were honeymoon suites.

I had picked Advika in my arms after the vidai when I was taking her to our room, she needs rest, today was so heavy for her.

I forgot to bring the chocolates and snacks I got for her in my old room. I dropped her outside the room and then moved back to my room to bring the chocolates.

On the way, I saw Aayan and Rian.

"Bhai kamre me jao, suhagrat bnao, bache wache Karo, idhar kyu ghum rahe ho?" Rian said and I told him to shut up.
(Bro go to your room, enjoy your first night, make babies, why are you roaming around ?)

"I forgot something in my room !" I declared and they nodded.

"Condom reh gaya ?" Aayan asked.

"Tu chup hi Raha kar !" I said.

I said and moved to my room, when I came back, Advika was still standing outside.

"Why are you still here ?" I asked immediately.

"The key isn't working, I think it's of my old room !" She said.

I took my key out of my pocket and then opened the door.

I picked her up and we went inside.

And fuck, how may I tell you, the room was decorated, perfectly.