20- 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏

______________________________________

क्यूँ तूने इतनी फुर्सत की
क्यूँ दिल इतनी हरकत की
इश्क में इतनी बरक़त
की ये तूने क्या किया
______________________________________

क्यूँ तूने इतनी फुर्सत कीक्यूँ दिल इतनी हरकत की इश्क में इतनी बरक़त की ये तूने क्या किया______________________________________

We have been on the flight since 2pm.
Yesterday, we all slept early because we knew how exciting the trip is going to be and God knows if we will get much sleep.

The flight is to be landed on 4:40 and it's 4:25 already.

Advika is sitting beside me , she came all set in her comfy clothes and has been watching her favourite movie tangled since the time we flew.

We have been planning for this trip soo long and I was really excited to spend some time with Advika in between the mountains.

And I am going to take her somewhere on this trip , I think that place is all she loves and she will hug me jumping and dancing.

And I am soo excited to be with her, around her and do everything together cause this is our first trip together.

She made me watch tangled too and now we are on the boat scene where they are watching the lanterns go up in sky.

"You know, it is my dream to witness this lantern scene once in my life, I refuse to die without seeing a sky full of lanterns, it would be soo dreamy !" Advika mumbled to me.

"You will penguin , someday, sometime !" I said and she nodded yes with confidence.

She relaxed herself again and I tell you , she is more prettier and dreamier than the movie.

I enjoy watching her rather than watching any movie.

I am shocked today how she hasn't slept on me today. Everytime we are together, she is so sleepy that she always sleeps on me. I love that , knowing that she is comfortable around me.

The movie finished and our flight was also going to land.

The flight landed and we all went and checked out.

We knew we were in heaven when we felt the cold breezes with the bright sunrays fall on our faces the moment we stepped on this land.

Our cabs arrived and it took us to the villa we rented.

It's a four room villa with balconies in each room, a private swimming pool, the huge mountain view behind us and a waterfall running by the side.

This is our first villa here, day after tomorrow, we will shift to an igloo shaped dome type rooms or tents whatever they are.

Everybody wanted to try something new and explore things so this trip is going to be all fun and games.

We all got down and I was helping Advika take her luggage out of the car and the waiters came by then and took over.