12- 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

___________________________________________

जब कोई बात बिगड़ जाए
जब कोई मुश्किल पड़ जाए
तुम देना साथ मेरा
ओ हमनवा

____________________________________________

She fisted my jacket in her hands again and made her way out of the club following me

She fisted my jacket in her hands again and made her way out of the club following me .

Sridhi in the meanwhile had ordered to pack the lime soda so that she can have it in the car .

"We need to rush to Advika's house , her mom will be tensed , it's 11 pm ." Sridhi said .

"How will we send her back home in this condition?" Kainaat asked .

"Han uski toh mom ko pata bhe nahi hai wo drink karti hai ." Sridhi said .
(Yaa , her mom also doesn't know that she drinks )

"Karti nahi hai aaaj usne galti se pee hai ." I told her
(She doesn't , she drank it by mistake today )

"Oh yaa sorry , but what should we do now ?" Sridhi asked .

"Call her mother and tell her that she is staying with you tonight." I say and she dialed Advika's mother's number .

"Will she allow her to stay with us ?" Aayan asked .

"Give it a try ." Rian said .

She dialed Advika's mother's number and she picked up in one ring .

"Hello sridhi beta , Advika kaha hai ? Late hogya hai wo phone bhe nhi utha Rahi , theek toh hai na wo?" Her mother asked without taking a single stop .
(Hello Sridhi , where's Advika , she is not even picking my calls nor she has arrived home , is she ok?)

"Yes aunty she is alright , just that she slept here at our house , she is looking in a deep sleep , can she stay here or do I need to wake her up and drop her there ?" Sridhi asked crossing her fingers .

"Ofcourse beta , let her sleep , just tuck her properly in blanket otherwise she catches cold , and give her a cup of tea early in the morning otherwise her head will pain the whole day ." Aunty said .

"Yes yes aunty , we will take care of her . And you don't worry , she will call you in the morning ." Sridhi said to aunty .

"Okokay beta , good night !" She said and the call ended .

We all started moving towards our cars in the parking lot .

Aayan , Rian and Kainaat sat in the car in which they came .

Sridhi followed me as I she was handling Advika who was continuously mumbling something .

"Who will we make her sit now , she can't even stand properly ." Sridhi said .