47- 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒

____________________________________

Darling can I be your favourite?
I'll be your girl let you taste it
I know what you want, yeah just take it !
____________________________________

Darling can I be your favourite?I'll be your girl let you taste itI know what you want, yeah just take it ! ____________________________________

We went inside the room and I turned on the lights. I told sidharth to bring his clothes here because I can't shift my entire vanity to his room.

He nodded and came back with his black satin shirt and black pants.

He is going to look damn sexy today.

I told him to help me open my hair. They were tightened in pins and hair sprays.

He removed the pins patiently while counting each one he removes.

"Tf, 27 pins ?" He said.

"What did you thought, becoming beautiful is that easy huh?" I said.

"I am ready to marry you in your pjs and low tied bun, you look the most beautiful that time !" He said and I nodded like if it was possible.

After opening my hair, I told him to untie the blouse. He helped me removing it and I was standing in front of him in my bra.

He came to me and I placed a finger on his chest.

"Why so desperate Mr Sidharth?"

"Always desperate for my beautiful finance!"

"Not now Sid, we need to get ready fast. We will be late for the party and it won't look nice that the couple whose throwing the party is late. " I said and he nodded in agreement.

I opened my lehnga and his eyes grew more wilder seeing me in my hot black laced lingerie.

"You stand like this in front of my being a hot and sexy mommy and expect me to have control, how do you expect it Advi?" He said moving closer to me.

He came closer and traced his finger along the figure of my stomach. His touch sent shiver down my spine.

He moved his hand to my bare back and teased me with his touch.

My aroused nipple were clearly seen from the laced lingerie.

"Why are your nipples getting hard, love ?" He said moving his hand to the strap of my bra.

He opened it in a sudden moment and my was now resting on my breasts, about to fall from my body anytime.

He slipped of the bra strap from my shoulder and it fell on my feet.