57- 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐍

----------------------------------------------------------

VOTE TARGET : 600 VOTES
COMMENT TARGET: 250

----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and my beautiful wife was laying peacefully in my arms. Today, we have been married for 6 months, whole.

I love being next to her, her vibe, her presence, everything that has a mention of her name in it.

We have been through numerous fights in these six months.

Once, I forgot my towel on the bed and she didn't talked to me for a whole day.

I took her to an ice cream date that night and that's when I apologized and told her that this won't ever happen again.

I didn't knew that a wet towel on the bed can frustrate a girl this much.

The other time, we had to go for shopping, me , her , maa and chachi.

But I couldn't join them because of a sudden buisness trip. I had to fly to Delhi but come back on the same day.

The whole time I was in Delhi, she was so polite, 'I understand baby, work is important ' , 'we are okay ' , 'we are having a great time !' , that was what she told me on the phone calls.

But just when I reached home, she held out a big spoon in her hands and ran behind me while I ran here and there to protect myself in the whole house.

None, none of maa , dadi and chachi helped me. They were screaming, 'Mar isko, aur zor se mar !'

I felt betrayed that day.

She didn't talked to me that day and nor did maa and chachi.

They were upset cause I had promised to be there and take all the precious women in my life for a small date.

At night, she drew a wall of pillows in between the bed and told me not to cross that line.

But little did she knew that I am aware that she cannot sleep without my touch.

She needs my touch, she needs me while she falls asleep. She needs.my hug, she needs my touch.

It was about two hours after we had both laid on the bed that I finally said, "Both of us know you cannot sleep without me touch, let's compromise it for the night and I promise you can be upset as long as you want tomorrow!"

"I can sleep without your touch, you are not so special, tell the audience straight that you are the one unable to sleep without my touch !" She said.

"Who audience?" I asked confused. Only she and I were present in the room that time.

"The air, the stars , the moon !" She said.