54- 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

----------------------------------------------------------

VOTE TARGET: 430 VOTES.
COMMENT TARGET: 140

----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up early today, it's 6 am in the morning. I need to prepare breakfast for everyone today and i am only a master in eating.

Let's see how we will manage things.

I know how to make chai, coffee, maggi, pasta, chapattis, puri, parantha but I am unaware about how to cook vegetables and halwa and all that stuff that I need to prepare today.

I got out of the bed and tucked sidharth inside the comforter properly. I kissed his forehead and then left to the washroom. It's my last day of periods today and i am thank full to God that I only get periods for about three to four days.

But these days take the shit out of me due to immense pain in my spine, legs or actually, I can tell you that I have pain every where except my face, throat, hands and shoulders.

I got into the shower taking mg everything shower today, I take them on the day my period gets over. I shave myself, get a quick face pack session and do a little self care.

When I was completely done, I got outside and wore my clothes. God damn, the day I remove my pads, it feels like heaven.

I blow dried my hairs and then put on my bindi, kajal, a nude lipstick and some sindhoor. I grabbed my duppata and went downstairs.

When I got down, everybody was already up, maa, papa, chachu, chachi, daadi and bhua ji.

I touched everyone's feet and they took me for Pooja.

After the Pooja, papa and chachu left for some work while they told that they are excited for having breakfast made by me and they will be back till that time.

Daadi told me to go into the kitchen and I went away.

The helpers where there and maa came inside.

"Banana aata hai?" She asked.

"Sirf khana aata hai !" I said in a tensed expression.

"Chalo, I will help !" She said and then passed me all the ingredients first.

She told me to take them out in required proportions and I took everything out, in big and small bowls according to required quantities.

I kept all of the ingredients back into the cabinets and until then daadi came inside.

"What are you doing here ?" She asked maa.

"Isse bas saman lene me madad kar rhi hun !" Maa replied.