19- 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆

________________________________________

तू मेरी नींदों में सोता है
तू मेरे अश्क़ों में रोता है
सरगोशी सी है ख्यालों में
तू ना हो, फिर भी तू होता है

________________________________________

After two months :~

The days have been brighter, the nights more beautiful, the flowers seem more blooming , even the sun feels so cool

This is what has exactly happened, after I fell in love with him. First slowly then fully, deeply , crazy in love.

But you don't know the best part, i haven't told him that I know he loves me , and that I love him too.

He has been admiring me all the time, which I started noticing after I went to his home at the Shiv Vivah.

We have been bonding soo much after that. It's been two months and I can tell you that my days have never been so much better.

He has made my dull heart shine, he has made me a feminine woman around him.

I can be anything I want around him, i remember Sridhi telling me that he is not the person ,he is with me.

She told me that he was rude, arrogant and always in his strict mode.

But with me , he has been the sweetest.

He is a 'cold for world, sweet for her kind of boy !' , the one you find in books.

Finally.

I want reveal every part of me to him, even though I have, some are still left.

But I will reveal them to him, soon.

I like how everytime he tells me not to request but order, how everytime I am upset, he gets me an ice cream, how he has changed many of my mindsets I used to have.

He is really being the sweetest to me.

Sridhi told some days back about what happened at the club we went.

She told me he fought for me, he did everything and when I was about to cry he said me something like 'dont cry Penguin, your Teary eyes are only beautiful if they become so by laughing hard'.