55- 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐃

------------------------------------------------------
मैनु ऐसा नशा चढ़ा दे ढोलना
जो सीधा मैनु रब्ब तो मिलादे ढोलना
------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for being late guys, actually I wasn't very well mentally and even I lost all of my pretty written chapters, also I went through an accident yesterday so please forgive me.
I will be regular from now and this book will end before June ends.
Love love
------------------------------------------------------
Vote target: 450 votes
Comment target: 200 comments
------------------------------------------------------

6 MONTHS LATER

She was sleeping in my arms peacefully

She was sleeping in my arms peacefully. She has been extremely exhausted these days because of the work load she has, and I think, she forgot that we have completed six months in our marriage.

These six months were nothing but a pure blissfull trailer to how my life is actually going be for forever.

She is an all-rounder. She has been taking cooking classes from mom and sometimes me. She is opening an orphanage. Few days back, she saw some kids sleeping on a footpath and she was like, can we build a home for them?

I loved her idea and what she thought about this project and I totally agreed.

She has been having a lot of work pressure since, she is going to the fashion week times of India's biggest collaboration with foreign designers.

She is stressing so much on it. The previous night too, she was so excited yet so nervous about the fashion show today that she literally ate down all her nails.

I picked her up that time and got her into the bed and made her sleep properly.

Around midnight 4, the door knocked and I knew who where they.

I got out of the bed, not making great movements, opened the door and went outside.

"Bhabhi ?" Frogs asked.

"She is sleeping!" I said.

"We want to have chocolate shake !" They said

Every other night, my penguin has to wake up from her sleep or we need to stop our make out sessions because they idiots want to have chocolate shakes and she doesn't even reject their wish.