60- 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, there's no target for today, just engage on the new book, it's in my profile, when that book will have more than 7K reads. I will upload the epilogues.

Byeeeeee byeeeee!

----------------------------------------------------------

After 9 months :~

These 9 months have been a roller coster in my life

These 9 months have been a roller coster in my life. A ride of handling my mood swings, my cravings, my head aches, my back aches, my constant blabberings and what not.

I didn't knew the journey of my pregnancy was going to be this sweet.

The first month, I was being so pampered, everybody was like 'what do you need Advika?' , 'Call me if you need anything !' and so like this.

It's not like they didn't pampered me earlier or they don't know, it's just that they all started being double careful for me now, cause I was growing a baby inside me.

Sidharth was soo happy the day we got the news that we are pregnant, the day wasn't very nice but the night was.

Everybody sang, danced and enjoyed. They even started thinking names of the baby and started addressing themselves as what relation they will have with the baby.

But what I was actually not able to digest was, I am gonna be a mother!

I mean, me and Sidharth are to crazy, we do the craziest of fights even now. We fight running behind each other.

The first month, sidharth was being super cute. Then his obsessively caring side started to show.

He used to skip office for being with me whole day. The first month was nice but the second one drove me the craziest.

I used to have nausea every time I ate something, the only things I liked to have were mangoes and ice creams.

I started getting aggressive that time, I don't know, maa told me that it was common, they were mood swings.

Once, i raised me voice on sidharth infront of everybody. I immediately ran to my room that time because of the guilt. The very next moment, sidharth came there and told me that it was okay.

Maa and chachi came with a brick of ice cream telling me that maybe I was hungry that's why I spoke things like that, and indeed, I was.