43- 𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

____________________________________

ना होके भे करीब तू हमेशा पास था
के सौ जनम भे देखु माई दिल का रास्ता
जो भी है सब मेरा तेरे हवाले कर दिया
जिस्म का हर रुआ तो तेरे हवाले कर दिया
____________________________________

ना होके भे करीब तू हमेशा पास था के सौ जनम भे देखु माई दिल का रास्ता जो भी है सब मेरा तेरे हवाले कर दिया जिस्म का हर रुआ तो तेरे हवाले कर दिया ____________________________________

I reached home and messaged sidharth when I just parked my car that I reached home safely.

The door was locked, i opened it with the extra keys I have. It was dark inside.

I took some steps inside and lights turned on. The whole house decorated as if it was itself the bride.

Cockroach came out running from behind a curtain.

"Meri pyari behna, i never told you, but I love you!" He said.

This is going to be so emotional.

Mumma came out from behind of another curtain, "meri pyari beti, i never told you, but you are the sweetest to me. " She said.

Next was papa, he came out from behind the sofas, "my dear daughter, I never told you, but I am proud of everything you have become !" He said.

I was emotional, after a few days, this house is going to be for my old house, I will only come here to meet them, I will have a new house and I won't be able to see them regularly.

The three of them came together and hugged me tight.

"Aaj pyar zyada aa raha hai mere pe ?" I asked.

"Things are only valued when they are about to go !" Mumma said.

"But I am not going anywhere, I will come here everyday, to meet you guys !" I said.

"You cannot even stay away from Sidharth jiju, dare you think of coming here and he will take you back in two minutes!" Cockroach said.

Papa and mumma laughed.

Everyone took me to the dining table. The table was set from all the sweet dishes I loved.

Mumma made them herself.

We had our dinner, mumma and papa feeded me the food with their hands.

When we were done, they took me to a home made ice cream parlour.

Cockroach wore a white cap and stood at the counter.

"One ice cream of every flavour!" I said.

"Itna bhe pyar nahi aa Raha tujpe, sirf chocolate aur vanilla hai , leni hai to bata !" He said.

"Batamiz, jaugi na jab tu royega !" I said.