53- 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

_____________________________________

तेरी जुल्फों की ये नामी
तेरी आँखों का ये नशा
याहा कहो भे जौ तो मैं
क्या कसूर है मेरा
_____________________________________

My Wattpad is glitching that is why I have uploaded the chapter, muje laga kahi drafts delete na hojayein cause I have faced this issue once, so issiliye chapter dal diya h irrespective tum logo ne target complete nahi Kiya but ab I won't upload until target gets completed.
Byeee byeeee

Vote target : 410 votes
Comment target : 120 comments.
_____________________________________

I woke up before him. Last night, he couldn't sleep properly because he was just so scared of that incident.

I know he is scared of losing me and so am I, to die early without being able to spend my forever with him.

I caressed his hair until he slept but he still jerked in his sleep twice, I think he got nightmares.

I let him be on me for the whole night and I woke up before him.

I gave him a kiss on his forehead and went to the washroom to get ready.

I wore a simple red suit because I was really tired wearing those heavy lehngas during these days.

Maa told everybody to be in comfy clothes because we will travel back home today.

It's sending my body chills, to realise that I will not go back to the home I came from, instead, I am going to my new home with my home, Sidharth.

I blow dried my hair and then went to wake him up.

"Baby ?" I said moving his chest.

"Hmmm?" He said in his sleep.

"Wake up Sid, we need to be ready before the breakfast, see, I am ready !" I said.

"Five minutes penguin , please!" He said in his sleepy voice.

"No baby, it's already late, wake up !" I said grabbing his arm and instead, he pulled me on him.

My wet hairs fell on his face and he placed my hair behind my ears, the water droplets on his face were visible. 

"Leave me and get up, hurry !" I said trying to release my hand from his hold.

He sat and then pulled me on his lap.

"Good morning wifey !" He said kissing my cheecks.

"Good morning husband !" I said kissing his forehead.

I made him stand and then sent him into the washroom and while he was having his bath, I packed all of our clothes, medicines, sandals and every other thing.

He came out, wearing a black shirt along with grey sweatpants.

Fuck - he looked soo hot.

I gave him his wallet, sunglasses and told him to apply the perfume and use the comb before I pack it.