10- 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐍

ना भुला सका में तेरी चाहतें
इश्क़ पे कहाँ बस किसी का चलें
हो भी जाए मेरी साँसे चाहे ख़तम
कम ना होगी कभी ये वफ़ा

________________________________________

I was feeling so low because I slept . I didn't realize when I slept . The movie was also not so interesting . I checked my phone for once or twice in between the movie but there was nothing even in the phone to watch .

There was drama in the starting , when Sidharth sent those stupid boys away .

That was interesting .

He behaved so fictional that time that I remembered my book boyfriends .

After I woke up I saw Sidharth easily seating next to me . I was on his shoulder God knows for how long .

And on top of that he didn't wake me up either nor did Sridhi or Kainaat .

I was soo embarrassed by my act . I am soo stupid .

Sidharth is sweet but Sridhi and Kainaat ? Those are bitches . They left me here alone . With him .

Sidharth on the other side was a pure sweet to me . He had even got tickets for the next show if I haven't woke up that time .

When we left the theatre he got me an ice cream . It was my favourite flavour . It was much needed because as to uplift my mood .

It has been 5 minutes since we left the city centre .

The club is one and half hour away from here as per the map . It shows much traffic .

I don't like traffic . Especially the horns that people do while being stuck in the traffic .

It seems so annoying .

"Are we going to be silent like this for the next 90 minutes?" His voice broke my thoughts and he grabbed my attention .

"Noo , I don't think soo ." I said .

"Soo let's have a talk ?" He asked .

"Okay !" I replied .

None of us had a talk to start . I looked at him , he looked at me and we both laughed out .

"Okay so let us begin from the basic ." He said and I nodded a yes .

"What's your profession exactly , what do you do ?" He asked me .

"Actually I am a fashion designer . My dad had a company which everyone thought would be handed overed to me but I didn't wanted to get a company which was basically stood completely and I just had to supervise it . I wanted to start a company from the scratch and make it successful by my own . And now , I have started my own company called " THE ELEGANCE " and I am happy with my work . My family also supported me in my ideas and that made me reach here ." I told him and he has been listening to with so much interest .