11- 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

तू जो छू ले प्यार से
आराम से मर जाऊँ
आजा चंदा, बाँहों में
तुझमें ही गुम हो जाऊँ मैं
तेरे नाम में खो जाऊँ

______________________________________

We reached our destination in more than the expected time

We reached our destination in more than the expected time . There was so much traffic ( god listened to me ) . We have been talking to each other since that time .

She has told me that Paris is her dream destination , she likes tulips , how she adores the fictional books and how she loves her family .

We were having a good talk when we reached the destination . I wanted to skip the idea of the club and just talk to her for more hours .

We stood outside the club to call Sridhi if we were on the same location . She sent me her location and we were on the right place .

I moved out of the car and went to the other side of the car to open my Penguin's window .

She gave me a smile and moved out of the car .

She fixed her clothes properly and then we made our way to the club . The guard opened the door for us and I followed her .

She got inside and examined the whole place to find out group .

She found them and Sridhi waved a hand at us . We went there and got in our sleeps .

"Kamino tumse wait ni ho rha tha ? Mujhe utha hi dete ! And you bitches too , tumne to ab mujhe sideline hi kardiya h because of your dear boyfriends . Kya Mai ni chahiye ab tumhe ?"
(Idiots , couldn't you wait or have woken me up ? You girls have also sidelined me because of your boyfriend. Don't you want me in your group ?)

She was in soo much anger that she placed a light slap on Sridhi's and Kainaat's head .

I wanted to tell her how much she is adored .

Adored, by me .

But I couldn't . They all gave me an eye cause I was the one who told them to goo .

I gave them a requesting look to please handle the situation and not to take my name .

"Yaar you were in such a nice sleep , looking like a sleeping beauty , how could we dare to wake you up ? " Sridhi said , accepting my request .

"Blah blah blah . The truth is that you guys don't want me now cause you are all busy in yourselves . I am the one thirdwheeling both of you couples ." Advika said with a sad face .

I was silently watching whole scene because I didn't had any words on this topic . She can stop being the thirdwheel .

If she becomes mine .