52- 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

______________________________________

When I saw you in that dress
Looking so beautiful I don't deserve this
Darling you look perfect tonight.

______________________________________

VOTE TARGET :- 410 LIKES
COMMENT TARGET:- 110

______________________________________

Just when the car stopped outside the resort, my side of the car was surrounded by our family and friends

Maa ,papa, his papa, chachu, daadi maa, chachi, aayan, Rian , Kainaat , Sridhi , cockroach and frogs.

They opened the door and I went back while sidharth came and held me.

"Can't you take care of yourself, how will you live without me ?" My mumma said.

"Sorry aunty, it's my fault, I should have taken care of her, but I promise, I will take care of her everything now, her diet, her schedule, everything!" Sidharth said.

"She has a lot of tantrums in eating, scold her if she doesn't listen to you !" Papa said and I eyed him.

"Sure papa, but scolding won't be needed, she promised dadi to eat everything healthy we give her !" He said and papa nodded.

"Chalo let her rest now, she will gett a little okay till the function!" Maa said.

Sidharth took me to the room and then he placed me on the bed.

He tucked me in a comforter and told me to sleep.

"Can you sleep beside me? I want to cuddle !" I said.

"Move baby!" He said joining in the comforter.

I lay my head on his big bicep arm and he crassed my hair from the same hand.

With the other he held my hand and rubbed it.

"Tum dar Gaye thay na ?" I asked.

"Bahot, ek tumhe khone se hi darta hun, my mind stopped working when you fell on the stairs. " He said.

"Agar maa nahi hoti wahan toh Mai seediyo se hi gir jati- !" I said.

"Shhh, don't say like that, please, you are fine now and that's what I always want. Abse sirf meri chalegi. " He said.

"Mr Sidharth Singh, You can only rule over me and be dominant while in bed, rest you would need to bow infront of me like my little good boy !" I said.