58- 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄

----------------------------------------------------------

VOTE TARGET: 650 VOTES
COMMENT TARGET: 300

----------------------------------------------------------

"No, no , stop, please, please don't leave me Sidharth, I will die, please, please listen to me !!" These words came to my ears and I woke up

She was shivering, scratching my arm. Sweaty drops rolled down her cheeks.

I held her arms and shook her body in order to wake her up.

"Wake up Advika, what happened?" I asked.

She woke up, she examined the place and then looked at me and out of a sudden, she hugged me.

She came and sat in my lap and I rubbed her back. I think she got a nightmare.

"What was it baby?" I asked rubbing her back.

I felt my shoulder getting wet.

I grabbed her neck and looked towards her. She was crying.

"What happened bacha, you saw a bad dream ?" I asked.

"Hm-hmm!" She stammered while sobbing.

"What was it baby ?" I asked while my hand shifted to her lower back and pulled her more closer.

"You- you left me !" She said framing her words.

Her eyes turned red. She wiped her own tears while I just kept hugging her to provide her comfort.

"I would never leave you baby, Nothing, I repeat, Nothing in this world can drift us apart!" I told her and she hugged me back tighter.

"You will leave me, you will also get fed up with my presence like everyone does !" She said.

"Your existence is the sole reason that I am alive my love, Your existence has bought my life peace, Trust me, I will never do that !" I said.

She didn't respond, she just sat silent on my lap, I watched the time and it was 4am in the morning.

I leaned along the head board and she leaned upon me.

I rubbed her back until she fell back to sleep.

I would never hurt her. I will try my best to be the reason she smiles. I would always want her to be with me, I love her, I cannot leave her, at any cost, any damn cost.

She is the reason that I have changed, she changed me or saying perfectly, I wanted to change for her.

She lights up my dark life, she calls me her moon, if that's so, she is my earth which I would always move around cause I adore her so much. She has bought me and my family , Love. She filled up the place of a daughter, a wife, a sister, everything.