34- 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐂 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐊

____________________________________

मेरे हिस्से में तू नहीं है
ये भी ना जानू क्यूँ नहीं है
इतना ही बस मुझको पता है
मैं तेरा ग़लत तू मेरा सही है

तेरे बिन ये ग़म है कुछ सांसें कम हैं
की तुझको पाने से ज़्यादा खोयी खोयी जाए
दिल रोयी जाए, रोयी जाए, रोयी जाए
____________________________________

तेरे बिन ये ग़म है कुछ सांसें कम हैंकी तुझको पाने से ज़्यादा खोयी खोयी जाएदिल रोयी जाए, रोयी जाए, रोयी जाए____________________________________

Yesterday when we came back to the room, I saw sidharth talking with someone again. Whenever I enter, he cuts the call.

Is he trying to hide something from me ? Is it her new girlfriend? A crush?

Noo, he loves me. He cannot like any other girl than me.

Then who are on the calls? Am I doing correct? I am not his girlfriend anymore? Do I have the right to think about it?

I woke up late in the morning. I was very tired from yesterday night. I didn't feel like getting up.

The rays of the sun fell on my eyes when he quick open the curtains. I know he wanted to wake me up because it's already late and it's just one hour left for Kainaat's haldi.

I sat on the bed and rubbed my eyes. The smell of mehndi filled my nostrils and I placed my hands infront of me to see the mehndi stain.

Fuckk-. That's dark brown.

How the hell? I washed it in about half an hour. It's not possible for the henna to leave this dark stain.

I was shocked and Sidharth saw at them and he made those proud faces.

As if we are gonna get married? He knows I broke up with him. Why is he being like this? Like he is the one I am gonna get married to.

I know that if I don't marry him, I am not going to marry anyone. And if this henna stain's colour is because of his love, I am gonna fucking cry. Because I know he loves me more than this but I won't be able to make myself his.

Sidharth stood up from the couch and he straight his back. His back might be aching because of sleeping on the couch.

He went to the washroom and took his clothes out that he might have left after shower.

I stood up, took out my clothes and went for having the shower.

........