18- 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓

______________________________________

अमृत सभी में बाँट के,
प्याला विष का तूने खुद पिया
नमो-नमो जी, शंकरा
भोलेनाथ, शंकरा
जय त्रिलोकनाथ, शंभु
हे शिवाय, शंकरा
______________________________________

अमृत सभी में बाँट के, प्याला विष का तूने खुद पियानमो-नमो जी, शंकराभोलेनाथ, शंकराजय त्रिलोकनाथ, शंभुहे शिवाय, शंकरा______________________________________

I slept yesterday remembering the day. How I confessed my love for Advika to her parents, how they treated me like their own child, how everything is working and how Advika is getting more comfortable with me every increasing day.

The way she said My Eugene the whole day, I swear I was about to tell her that I love it when she calls me hers in any possible way.

When she went back from the room at night with a pinch of her attitude mixed with her words , believe me or not, she was looking very sexy.

I woke up from the cold breezes that came inside the room from the open windows.

This bedroom is completely well organised, and this and Advika's room are the only two rooms on this floor.

Her parents' room is downstairs whereas her brother's is upstairs.

Both of the rooms of these floors have a connected balcony which I recognised while I was closing the windows.

And here I am, setting the bed back after taking a shower.

I was wiping my body off when I got a call, it was my mumma.

Hello mumma !

Hello beta , how are you !

I am fine, what about you papa, bua , chachu chachi and daadi ? How are Adhvik and Sathvik doing ?
(My family has my mumma papa , my bua whose husband was killed so she stays with us, my chachu and chachi and their twin sons Adhvik and Sathvik, they are very small kids , just entered their teenage.)

Everybody is fine beta, everyone is here only , we are having breakfast, you tell us , how your days are going?

Everything is going nice mumma, you know , two days back, I told you that I am going to tell you all something special, here, listen now, put the phone on speaker.
And when she did, everybody was going crazy to hear the news,
Mumma , daadi, aapki Bahu mil gayi hai !
I said and everyone was snatching the phone like they would come out of the phone to hug me out.
Then I told everybody about Advika , how I met her, how we are bonding , how her parents have been treating me and how I fell in love with her.

Beta, shukar hai tujhe bhe kisi se pyar hua ! Aur agar tujhe hua hai, to wo ladki bhot achi hogi , kab milva Raha hai ?my dadi said .