33- 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘

___________________________________

ये मेरी ज़मानत है
तू मेरी इबादत है
अपने करम की कर दुआएँ
करले इधर भी तू निगाहें
सुन रहा है ना तू
रो रही हूं मैं
___________________________________

ये मेरी ज़मानत है तू मेरी इबादत है अपने करम की कर दुआएँ करले इधर भी तू निगाहेंसुन रहा है ना तू रो रही हूं मैं ___________________________________

I am fucked up. I had to share the room with Sidharth. I was dying to go inside his arms and sleep peacefully there.

The moment we danced, everybody hooted. The moment was so special to me. A tear left my eye because I wanted it to be the most romantic dance, it was, but there was no sense of romance from both of the sides.

He came early to the room because he knew I would not let him sleep on the couch. I knew he was awake.

His jaw dropped as usual watching me getting ready, I was dying to twirl around, show him my dresses.

I wanted my performances to be best with him. But it is not going to happen anymore.

We will both tell them about our break up after the reception party.

Today is a mehndi and cocktail party.

The function is about to begin at 6pm. It's starting early because all the ladies will get their mehndi done by around 8-9pm and Kainaat wants everyone to enjoy the cocktail party.

It will be finished early because tomorrow is a big day. It's a haldi ceremony in the morning and the big wedding in the evening.

Sidharth was asleep when I woke up today.

His blanket was on the floor, i took it up and adjusted him inside the blanket.

He snuggled inside, he was cold. I wanted to hug him and lay down beside him, caress his hair, rub his back and tell him everything was okay.

But I couldn't, I am holding it hard inside me.

I took out my clothes and went to take a shower.

Tears were escaping my eyes standing in the shower. I was so done with my life right now. I wanted Everything to get back to the trip. I will never want that trip to end then.

I came out and he was already up. He was on a call and he got silent and hung up the call when he saw me coming inside.

I applied serum on my wet hair and I told him to get shower, as we need to go down together.

He nodded and took his clothes and went inside.

He was taking too long in the shower. He had been inside for thirty minutes. Is he having a shower or a girl's everything shower?