6- 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

तुम आँखों से बताना, हम समझ जाएँगे
तुम हल्की सी शर्माना, हम तेरे हो जाएँगे

___________________________________

My mom is really mad. She just suggested Sidharth to be my boyfriend. I get that he's good-looking, but he's not my type. I mean, sure, he's nice to me, really sweet, but I'm not looking for a relationship.

As soon as he left, I walked towards my mom. But she stopped me with a raised hand.

"Mom, are you serious? Why did you say that to him? He's not my type!" She said and I couldn't believe it, she exactly got the words out of herself that were stuck inside my mouth.

I stood there, giving my mom a bewildered expression.

She smirked at me, and I turned away, heading straight to my room.

I tossed my purse on the sofa, changed into my nightdress, and lay down on the bed. It had been such a long day.

Suddenly, my mind wandered back to the car ride.

Sidharth fixing my hair.

The image replayed in my mind.

Why am I thinking about him? I'm not worthy of him. He's so kind and speaks so politely. And here I am, with a past. A past that has shaped my life. I often say he's not my type, but truthfully, I'm not his type. I don't deserve someone as perfect as him.

My mom isn't strict. She doesn't believe in arranging marriages. She wants me to make my own decisions about my life, but I haven't told her about my ex, my first relationship. That's why she's pushing me to find a boyfriend, so I can move on with my love life. The only thing they insist on is that I return home before 10. It's not about distrust towards me or my friends; it's about my safety returning home alone.

I have a past. A past that still haunts me to my core. That's why they're always cautious about me coming home late alone. They want someone with me, and I resent that. I admit, I'm scared, but I hate relying on others for everything. It makes me feel like a burden.

They wouldn't mind if I stayed over at Aayan's place. They trust the people I'm with. But I avoid staying at their place because I don't want to intrude on their time together as couples. Nighttime is their time for conversations and romance, not for me to impose myself on them.

Lost in these thoughts, I drifted off to sleep without realizing it.

I was driving back to Aayan's home because I stay there only . My family lives in New York . And I came back here . I was looking for a mansion to buy and live in . But Aayan and Rian insisted me to stay there atleast for a month .

I again passed by the ice cream shop . That ice cream shop reminded me of the moment I just spent with Advika .
The moments I spend with her started replaying in my head .

She was so sweet . She is beautiful , she is perfect , her body figures , her curves , her hairs , her eyes , all looked like God has spent some special time while making her .

She is the most purest soul I have seen . The way she gave her ice cream to that child . It made my solid heart melt .

The moment I fixed her hairs she gave me an eye . I don't know if she was uncomfortable or something but I don't want to make her uncomfortable .

Atleast with me .

I reached back to Aayan's house . Both of the couple were in the bedrooms . I thought of moving inside my room quickly to prevent hearing any moans or noises .

I dropped the keys on the table , removed my clothes and laid on the bed .

My mind again replayed that moment .

Her skin was so soft , like I have touched cotton .

She is the first girl my mind has thought this much about . In a single day , she has started to live in my mind . It is like she has took a major place in my mind , the place where she is living every moment and every second.

With her thoughts I went to sleep .

........................

I felt sudden sprinkles of water on my face due to which I woke up .

I was unable to open my eyes because of the bright sunrays that came on my eyes . I slowly rubbed and open my eyes .

Aayan and Rian were standing in front of me .

"Where were you last night?" Aayan asked .

"When?" I asked back

"Advika , you went somewhere with her ?" He asked leaving me surprised .

"Both of you were in your rooms , were you making out or having a watch on me?" I asked with confusion.

"Nobody is keeping an eye on you . I heard your car's voice and came out to check . Advika's car was parked here and yours was not . I called Rian outside and he figured out that you two were together." He explained .

"Ohh !" I exclaimed .

"What ohh? Tell us where were you both , ek hi din Mai you two started going on dates ?" They both shot up these questions on me .
(You both started going on dates in one single day?)

"Shut up you both . Konsi dates , uski gaadi kharab hogyi thi issiliye drop karne Gaya tha ." I shut them both .
(What dates , Her car was not starting that is why I went to drop her .)

"Don't lie ." They both said together .

"Assholes I am speaking the truth . Maan na hai to maano nhi to bhad me jao ." I said and took the glass of water from side table .
(Believe me if you want to otherwise go to hell)

"Chal thik h Maan liya . Now get your ass of this bed and have shower , it's 1 pm already and we all are going to watch a movie and go to a club afterwards ." Rian said .
(Ok we believe you )

"Talk to me nicely otherwise keep your mouth shut ." I ordered them and they both stood quiet .

"And who all ? Who is going ?" I asked in continuation to get to know if Advika was coming or not .

"Advika is coming !" They said . How the fuck do they know that I wanted to know about her .

"I was asking who all are going , Shut up !" I said .

"Haaan haaan , All of us , Me , Rian , Sridhi , Kainaat and Advikaaaa . All are going ." Aayan said while exaggerating Advika's name .
(Yes , yes )

"Ab uth jaa aur naha le 5 baje nikalna hai !" Rian said .
(Now get up , we need to move out by 5 pm )

"Yes I am going , and don't tell me what to do ." I said and they both left my room .

I laid again on the bed and again my mind replayed her image . How they both teased me . I don't know why I am blushing .

━─━────༺༻────━─━