56- 𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄 !

----------------------------------------------------------

कैसे तुझको ये बतायें
के हम जी नहीं पाये
जान लेते थे ये तेरी मेरी दुरिया
म तेरी होगी हन

----------------------------------------------------------

Vote target: 500 Votes
Comment target: 200
NOTE
I WONT UPDATE NOW UNTIL THE TARGETS ARE COMPLETED !

----------------------------------------------------------

I am proud of my girl, my wife, my life.

She made everyone so proud today, she won the event she was so stressed about.

I just want to hug her tight now and tell her that I am proud of her.

The event was over, she came running to us when she got the trophy and handed it over to dadi. I love how sweet she is.

How much love she has in her heart for everyone around her.

She is giving everybody a party tonight and told everyone to be ready in black outfits.

Everyone was so happy and chachi called the frogs to tell them that their bhabhi won the competition.

Just a little incident that made me angry was that mother fucker Arjun. He touched my wife without her approval. Advika told me that she was okay and he wasn't misbehaving but it's a Chevalier behaviour to ask for a woman's approval before helping her.

Asshole.

I picked my girl up in my arms as she was wearing quite a heavy gown.

My family hooted for us from behind and she was a blushing mess.

"Put me down sidharth, everyone's eyes are on us !" She said moving in my arms.

"They can watch me devoting my pretty wife, it's no shame to me !" I said and she calmed.

I placed her in the passenger's seat and adjusted her gown inside the car.

Maa waved us bye and told me to drive slow.

I nodded and sat into my car when our family left.

"Happy?" I asked her.

"Very happy!" She said doing a little jump.

"Kiss?" I asked and she gave me a peck in my cheeks.

Nahh.

I grabbed her neck placing my hand around it and they sucked her lips.