46- 𝐌𝐄𝐇𝐍𝐃𝐈

_____________________________________

Hello everyone, it's important.

You guys don't vote after reading the chapter which makes me very sad, the reads are around 1-1.2K per chapter but the votes remain only till 70-100.

If you guys vote, I will upload chapter early.

Today's vote target is 300 votes, it's not a tough target. If you all do, the votes can be completed in approx half day or less then that.

Thank you, hope you all like the chapter and please do vote. It makes me motivated and happy.

Love you all
Happy Reading

_____________________________________

Mehndi laga ke rakhna
Doli saja ke rkhna
Lene tujhe oo Gori
Aayege tere sajna
Mehndi laga ke rakhna
Doli saja ke rakhna
_____________________________________

Mehndi laga ke rakhna Doli saja ke rkhna Lene tujhe oo GoriAayege tere sajna Mehndi laga ke rakhnaDoli saja ke rakhna_____________________________________

We have been sitting here in Pooja for about 25 minutes. Daadi is getting this Pooja done to take evil eyes off us.

She told me and Penguin to get ready by 12 pm today last night when we were at Sangeet.

The Sangeet was fantastic, the energy everyone had was unremarkable.

Especially our parents, the way they danced off, i completely surrendered.

My mum and dad have already accepted Advika as their own daughter. She is everything to our family now.

The frogs lay here in my room all day making cards for there to be bhabhi.

They make one, lose it everyday and make a new one the next day.

I told them to buy one from the market, they provide such beautiful and nice cards but they say, "The value of things is not taken by money, it's the feelings which matter !" . Chote hai par baat dimag wali karten hain.

The pandit ji told both of us to drop vibhuti (mixture of things that is added to the fire in the havan ) into the havan.

When we added the it for the first time, it was okay but when we added the second one, loads of smoke started coming out of the fire.

Advika started coughing hard, she is allergic to smoke and dust. I got up.

"Havan ke bich me nahi uthte beta !" Dadi said.

"Koi baat nahi dadi, she is allergic to smoke, paap jhel luga par uski takleef nahi jhel sakta !" I said and daadi said, "Hurry up, go bring water for her , fastt !" .