lick: part 1

CW: hwa has a pussy + Daddy kink
If you are uncomfortable with this do not read.

*Joong is top, hwa is bottom*
this will switch in part 2.

*Joong is top, hwa is bottom* this will switch in part 2

Seonghwa's fit

Hongjoong's fit

Hongjoong's fit

It's close to 1am when hongjoong finishes his work at the studio. He'd been coming home later each night as the group's comeback was approaching and he wanted everything to be perfect. On this day, however, he felt more exhausted than usual, so he decided to leave early. As he was packing up his things, he checked his phone. No call or text from his boyfriend. Strange. He was just about to send a text when a thought hit him.

Maybe I should surprise seonghwa! He'd be so happy to see me before bed.

The idol put his jacket on, grabbed his bag and headed out to the car. Ever since he got his driver's license, it'd been a breeze travelling to and from the studio. Not to mention how peaceful the roads were at night.

_________________________________________

Back home, seonghwa was planning something. He had become so pent up from the many days of no sex with his boyfriend that month, that every Wednesday of the week he'd have a session.

Except, he found it very difficult to reach his high without hongjoong actually being there, so he tried all sorts of methods to turn himself on: using toys, watching videos, touching himself the way hongjoong normally would. But none of them worked.

It wasn't until he bought a new set of lingerie to wear that he managed to cum. It was white satin with lace on the cups, a bow in the middle, and a soft sheer fabric draping down. It came with a free black thong that he'd wear underneath. For finishing touches, seonghwa purchased a heart choker which sat firmly on his neck. It was the sexiest skimpiest outfit he'd ever seen on himself.

That night, he wanted to try something different, that is, to do it in the living room instead of the bedroom. Anyone who walked into the apartment would witness his filthy actions, but the adrenaline and thought of potentially getting caught by someone made it extra erotic.