working out

CW: gym hook up + edging (honestly it sounds nasty and quite dangerous, so don't follow their behaviour). Also I'm not a gym girly so some facts might be wrong.

*They switch positions*

Seonghwa

Hongjoong

Hongjoong

The university semester just ended, and students are on break for a few months. That meant seonghwa had a lot of free time on his hands; he wanted to make good use of it. Apart from hanging out with his friends, catching up on his favourite TV shows, and spending more time with his family, he found a burning passion for working out. When he was in the mood, he'd turn on his iPad and search for work out videos, then lay out a fitness mat and follow the instructions in the video. However, he was very intrigued by those guys on the internet that had well-built, bulky figures, and he wanted to achieve that as well. He envisioned himself snapping a selfie of him flexing his muscles in the mirror, and dreamed of the day he could take off his shirt and make all the girls scream.

He didn't need super defined muscles, he just wanted those abs, those firm thighs, which would be of great help to his fitness. That was the main goal, work his body to feel better, not change his body to look better.

When seonghwa stepped foot into the gym for the first time, he was overwhelmed by the various gym equipment, and the fitness fanatics that used them so skillfully. He felt like a noob, and he was one. At least, in the gym. (Not in bed- *cough cough*)

He ended up trying out the simplest stations like the treadmill, the stationary bike, and the sit-up bench. All of which he could practice at home. It left him extremely frustrated with himself, not gonna lie, it did affect his ego quite a bit.

He went home and did some research on the names of the many types of gym equipment, as well as watch tutorials on how to safely use them. By the time he was done, he felt so done.

"Whyyyy, if only someone could just teach me in person," he whined into his pillow.

Just then, his phone beeped. He clicked on the notification. It was from the dating app he'd downloaded weeks ago, informing him that there was a match. He completely forgot that he'd swiped right for one of the guys, and was about to ignore it when the guy's profile caught his eye.