lick: part 2

CW: seongjoong is married, hwa has freaking bxxbs, joong has a pxxsy + Mommy kink.
- I'm genuinely nervous to publish this in case I get hate from it because it's quite intense. Remember it's fictional!
- If you're uncomfortable with the whole femboy milf universe do not read.

*Hwa is top, Joong is bottom*

Seonghwa's fit

Hongjoong's fit + white thigh stockings

The teez family has had a loong day. Comeback was the next day so all 6 kids were extra excited hence restless during feeding time. By the time momhwa finished breastfeeding his babies, he was beat. And hungry. Hongjoong decided to make some instant ramen for the couple before they went to sleep.

Seonghwa was just wearing an oversized t-shirt, while hongjoong was in a t-shirt and sweatpants, their usual sleepwear, except underneath...

"Jagiya, do you regret having so many babies? I feel like we've barely had time for each other because we're so busy," seonghwa asks as he slurps on the noodles.

"I don't regret. I love all my babies. But.. you're right, if we had fewer to look after, you and I could be having more sex."

A moment of silence followed.

Upon realising what he'd just said, hongjoong's eyes widened and seonghwa choked on the soup he was drinking. With a hand covering his mouth, hongjoong hurriedly corrected:" sorry I- I didn't mean it that way. I'm not needy. I mean I am, but like I'm happy with the way we are now. Right hwa?"

Seonghwa couldn't help but giggle at his husband's flustered reaction. "It's okay baby, I know what you meant." He said, raising one arm to gently stroke hongjoong's cheek. "Come, let's clean up and sleep."

_________________________________________

The two were just about to climb into bed when they heard faint wailing sounds coming from wooyoung and yeosang's bedroom.

"I'll go tend to that," seonghwa sighed, dropping the warm covers onto the bed. While waiting, hongjoong thought: this is my chance. He stripped his sweats to reveal the bottom half of the new 3-piece lingerie set he bought. He knew that both of them were exhausted, but seeing all his kids have a turn in sucking at their mom's breasts, made him ridiculously horny.