scandalous pt.1

CW: knife play, handcuffs,
hongjoong is a gang member. Do not read if you're uncomfortable with this.

*Joong is top, hwa is bottom*

Seonghwa's fit

Hongjoong's fit

Hongjoong's fit

When the blindfold covering his vision was removed, seonghwa found himself standing in front of a rusty brown door with chains dangling on the handles. He, along with two other men that he didn't recognise, had just arrived at the dark and rather suspicious looking alley, far from the main street.

"H-hey, handsome men. Why are we just standing here? I'm kinda cold right n-"

"Shut up." One of the men dressed in all black said firmly.

"Jeez, you hurt my feelings," seonghwa said. Just 20 minutes ago, he was on the subway to meet a friend, when all of a sudden those two men approached him and knocked him out. The next thing he remembered was getting out of the car. He was dressed in his 'for friends to see only' outfit, which usually consisted of a revealing top and baggy jeans. He was indeed cold.

The rusty door screeched open, scraping the rocky ground beneath it as a tall burly man swept the door to the side.

Still handcuffed, seonghwa was nudged into the room. A musty smell lingered in the air, hitting him in the face as soon as he was inside. He looked around and his eyes widened when he realised where he was.

There were hundreds of posters on the mold covered walls, some of them even had the word: WANTED. In the middle of the room sat a large rectangular coffee table, black run-down sofas surrounding it. There was a small kitchen on the left side of the room, where a leaking tap broke the silence, and a bathroom on the other.

He was in a gangster's hideout.

Seonghwa heard some mumbling from somewhere and was about to open his mouth when a guy standing in the far end of the room, with his back facing him, cut him off: "we meet again."

He turned around and walked towards seonghwa, his head down. He was also wearing all black, and a silver necklace, bracelet and ring. The most distinctive feature of this guy was the tattoos that ran up both arms and bloomed across his chest, peeking out the neckline of his shirt. When they were just inches apart, he looked up, and seonghwa was met with a familiar pair of deep chocolate brown eyes.