slippery

CW: frottage, no penetration involved, soft and wholesome at the start and end

*No fixed positions*

*No fits cause they're naked duh*

_________________________________________

One of the best places to have sex without getting caught is the bathroom. It's a place of privacy, a place you do not disturb when the door is closed, and a place where intimacy peaks,
(In my opinion).
Just be careful not to slip.

The two boys have been struggling to get intimate with each other without getting interrupted by something or someone mid-way, so seonghwa came up with an idea.

He wanted the perfect home date night with his husband: have a meal, perhaps watch a movie, shower together and cuddle in bed. In order for that to end smoothly, he'd have to make some preparations.

While hongjoong was away at work, and he was staying home, he put on a cute apron and started setting up the mood in the bathroom of their apartment.

Their shower looks something like this: transparent glass door, ceramic wall tiles, and is a single step above the ground

The first thing seonghwa did was of course, clean everything. He wiped the glass wall, mopped the floor and replaced the old towels with fresh new ones. On the sink counter, he placed their favourite candle, the Jo Malone lime basil & mandarin home candle. It was tantalizing and addictive, perfect for the mood.

Then he hung a ceiling plant by the mirror and placed a fluffy brown rug right below. Now comes the star of the show. Literally. He had bought a star night light projector to display stars on the ceiling of the bathroom, and it sat comfortably on a shelf.

He turned the projector on to admire it's masterpiece. He couldn't take his eyes off.

All he had to do now was wait for hongjoong to come home.

The younger bought takeout for dinner (they are completely fine with that as long as it taste good) and they ate as they shared about their day.

After dessert, they cuddled up on the sofa to watch a short film. It was nearly 10pm when it ended.

"Hongjoong-ah, let's go shower now! I can't wait to show you what I prepared!" Seonghwa said enthusiastically, sitting up and patting his thighs. He had that smile on his face. The smile that he would make whenever he talked about something he was really passionate about. Hongjoong loved that smile.

They got up the sofa and seonghwa led the way to the bathroom. "Wait here." He said before disappearing into the darkness of the room. All of a sudden, the ceiling lit up in a beautiful shade of purple, white stars dotting the sky. He lit the candle with a lighter and said: "Come on in!"

Hongjoong stepped into the room, almost tripping himself because he was so blown away by the image that the projector casted.

"You did all of this...for me?"