puppy

CW: pet play, piss kink, hongjoong acts like a puppy (I know he's a squirrel but it's easier to imagine this scenario if he's written as a puppy), also he calls seonghwa mommy.

Seonghwa

Hongjoong

Hongjoong

The dark grey skies cleared and the afternoon sun shone through the wispy white clouds. The air was still moist from the storm that occurred earlier that day. It was the perfect weather for a walk in the park.

"Come on bub, let's go!" Seonghwa said, holding hongjoong's paw as they stepped out of the house. The puppy's tail was wagging so much!; he was extremely excited to go out and splash in the puddles created by the rain. They crossed a few roads before reaching the park. Hongjoong immediately ran for the puddles on the footpath, lapping at them like he'd been starving for days. In his opinion, rain water tasted better than tap water.

"Aigh, you're gonna get all muddy when we go on the grass," seonghwa complained. His puppy stopped licking the water and glared at him, only continuing when seonghwa pet him with a nervous smile.

They strolled around the park, hand in hand as seonghwa pointed out the falling leaves and the squirrels that leaped up the trees. Hongjoong barked at the squirrels, his way of asking another animal to play with him, but they quickly ran away leaving him sulking next to his owner. "It's okay baby, you can play with me," seonghwa comforted, picking up the puppy and bringing them to the playground.

There was no one there, because the slides and swings were wet, making it too dangerous for any kid to play. The pair took turns chasing each other around the playground, before playing hide and seek instead. Seonghwa finished counting to ten and turned around to look for his puppy. He found hongjoong lapping at another puddle at the end of the slide; the rainwater had flowed down onto the ground at the bottom.

"Hongjoong! You're supposed to hide you silly, stop licking the puddles."

"But it's yummy!!" Hongjoong whined, resisting seonghwa's attempts to pull him away.

His owner just gave him a look of disapproval. After a while, he finally managed to drag the puppy out of the playground. They walked a few more rounds of the park before seonghwa said it was time to go home.