behind the scenes

CW: they have sex on the filming set of MATZ, and after😉, joong is tied up (you'll see).

*Hwa is top, joong is bottom*

Seongjoong fit

"And...CUT. Okay perfect. Good work guys go take a break," said the director of the music video.

The pair went to get a drink of water, thanking everyone who praised them for their spectacular acting during filming.

"Hyung, can I just say that you look really hot with that neck tattoo. And how many buttons did you open?? I can almost see..." Hongjoong admitted, checking seonghwa out.

He laughed, placing a hand on joong's shoulder. "Hear you go. See," he said as he used his other hand to tug at the v-neck outline of his button-up top, exposing his nipple before quickly covering it back. Hongjoong blushed, his partner always took the opportunity to flirt with and tease him. It was becoming increasingly difficult to control himself from pouncing onto him right there.

They filmed a few more scenes before calling it a day.

But there was one particular scene that was stuck in hongjoong's mind.
This:

They were chained together, back to back, on chairs

They were chained together, back to back, on chairs. I mean, what's there not to like about that? All he could think of was imagining himself being fucked by seonghwa while tied to a chair. How hot that would be.
He felt a warm feeling rush over him.

"I need to talk to you," seonghwa said just as they were about to change clothes. He pulled them to the empty rooftop of the building they were filming at. Then took something out of his jacket pocket.

"Did you steal that?" Hongjoong asked in shock. Seonghwa was holding the chain they had used in that one scene. "No," he lied. "I'll put it back when I'm done."

Hongjoong could feel himself getting worked up. The chain, a chain, being tied up, what was seonghwa doing with the chain? He tried his best to keep it cool.

"So what about it?"

Seonghwa chuckled, stepping towards his partner and pulling on the chain with both hands as if it were a belt.
"Don't think I don't know what's going on in your mind right now. And just now," he whispered, swiftly turning hongjoong around and bringing his hands to his back. He tied the chain round his wrists before continuing:" you wanna get railed by me. But with your hands tied. You'd like that wouldn't you?"