little twink

CW: hongjoong never beating the 'freakiest twink in the itaewon bathrooms' allegations, they have sex in the school bathroom. (Please if you are still in school, do not follow their behaviour. This is a fictional.)

*Hwa is top, joong is bottom*

Seonghwa's fit.

Hongjoong's fit

Hongjoong's fit.

Hongjoong and mingi have been best friends since the start of the school year and were inseparable. Both of them had plans to debut as kpop idols so there was a lot they could relate to each other, hence they got along really well.

It was like any other school day. The cafeteria was bustling with students rushing to get their food. Mingi didn't like crowds, so him and hongjoong would wait in the library until the students dispersed to their seats, before queuing up for their food.

They sat at their usual seats and gobbled down the food.

"Mommy's boy got a new haircut, look!" Someone from another table mocked.

Hongjoong snapped his head in the direction the sound came from. It was the same boy that always made fun of them. He glared at the boy, controlling himself from spitting something mean back at him.

The boy continued when hongjoong didn't say anything, "there's that twink next to mommy's boy, how cuteeee."

Hongjoong slammed his hand against the table and stood up swiftly, eyes still fixed on the boy.

The room immediately went quiet as other students turned to stare at him.

"Hyung, sit down, people are staring at us eek!" Mingi said, tapping his friend's arm frantically.

"We're leaving, mingi-ya."

The two boys left the cafeteria after returning their trays. They could hear faint boo-ing sounds as they left, but they ignored them.

The rest of the day passed, and before they knew it, the end of the day school bell rang. Students scurried out of the classrooms, eager to go home.

Hongjoong and mingi were retrieving stuff from their locker, when a deep voice stopped them in their tracks.