bad boy

CW: joong solo pillow humping, he gets caught by hwa, gets hit by hwa + degradation kink

*Hwa is top, joong is bottom*

Hongjoong knocks on the door of his studio. Strangely, it's locked. Who could be in there? He waited for a few seconds before unlocking it with his key, pushing past the door. The sight in front of him makes him sick.

There were two people in his studio; one of them was on the floor, legs spread open and the other was on top of him. They were fucking on hongjoong's studio floor. Hongjoong immediately recognised seonghwa as the top, for it was his back facing the door. But he couldn't quite get visual of the guy on the floor, seonghwa's body was blocking his face. And they moaning, like they really quite loud.

Hongjoong couldn't believe what he was seeing. He rubbed his eyes to check if he were dreaming. Nothing changed. He was watching his boyfriend cheat before his very eyes, and they were probably unaware that they'd been caught in the act.

He watched, as seonghwa pulled out with a groan, cum spilling onto the floor.

Someone else, other than him, made him cum.

Hongjoong was furious.

He took a few tentative steps towards them and the guy on the floor spotted him and froze. Seonghwa finally turned around.

"Oh hi baby. Meet my new friend," he said seductively. Before hongjoong could even answer, his pants and boxers were stripped to the floor and seonghwa's mouth was on dick. He was so angry with seonghwa that he didn't realise how hard he'd become. There was no way that could've turned him on. He should be FURIOUS.

"NO. STOP!" Hongjoong woke up with a jolt. He was panting heavily, heart pounding fiercely, eyes still adjusting to the light.

It was a dream.

He frantically looked left and right, seonghwa was nowhere in sight, neither could he hear any sounds coming from outside the bedroom. He began to panic. Where was seonghwa?? What if he was really-

There, on the nightstand, was a little note, written by seonghwa. Hongjoong gulped as he read it: good morning my love❤️ I'm going for a jog, be back with breakfast, we eat together. Love, hwa.

Nothing was amiss, it was seonghwa's usual way of speaking. Plus it wasn't the first time he'd went jogging in the morning.

He finally started to calm down. Placing the note back on the nightstand, he got up from beneath the covers.

His sweats. There was a tent forming in his sweats. A little puddle of wetness peeking at the crotch of his sweats.

Was it a wet dream? Or morning wood? He couldn't tell. All he knew was that he was hard, and he needed to jack off.

The problem was, he'd made a deal with seonghwa that neither of them would masturbate on their own. Crazy right? Anyway he just had to wait it out.

It was agonizing.

His cock throbbed, leaking every so often, longing to be touched. Hongjoong tried to do other things like make the bed, brush his teeth, and he had to pee, but he couldn't because of how hard he was.

He looked up cute animal videos on his phone to take his mind off of the situation, but it wasn't working. He whimpered at the feeling of his wet boxers brushing against his cock. This was it.

The boy got back on the bed, messing up the sheets again. He grabbed a pillow, seonghwa's pillow, and whipped out his cock. It was red, straining to the side, and veins obviously protruding. He ripped his shirt off, and bent down to get a whiff of seonghwa's smell from the pillow. His hips involuntary began thrusting against the pillow, and he moaned out loud.