mine, all mine (fluff)

*Seongjoong are on a date. They talk about their first life/last life*

*In this universe, they aren't idols*

Hongjoong's fit. [*Snap*]

Seonghwa's fit

Seonghwa's fit.

"3..2...1"

Seonghwa poses for the camera.
*Click!*

"Let's see it," he said eagerly, walking to stand next to the boy holding the camera.

"Damn that's such a good picture. I look so handsome," seonghwa remarked, fluffing hongjoong's hair and thanking him.

Hongjoong loved to take pictures of his boyfriend. Whenever they went on dates together, he'd always bring his film camera, snapping many shots throughout the day, most of them were of seonghwa.

The two boys took the day off to visit a museum that seonghwa promised he would accompany hongjoong.

They linked arms as they made their way to the entrance. As much as they wanted to hold hands or kiss in public, they didn't, fearing the reactions of people who weren't used to seeing guys act like that around each other.

The museum was a tall grand building, almost like a palace with pillars extending from the ground all the way to the roof. *Snap.*

Inside of the museum looked even prettier. There were statues lining along the perimeters of the circular room, intricate chandeliers dangling from the ceiling, giving off a warm yellow light that perfectly fit the vibes.

After securing the exhibition tickets, they entered the first room. Behind close doors, they felt more comfortable to unlink arms and interlock their fingers. The guard gave them a weird look but they ignored him.

The walls were decorated with paintings enclosed in glass casings, a small tag next to each artwork which addressed the artist and their inspiration.

Hongjoong and seonghwa took their time to admire each artwork since they were the kind of people that analysed things very carefully. They moved from one room to the next, mesmerised but every single one.