work

CW: seongjoong smut backstage again

*Switch*

Seonghwa (he looks so hot omg I'm not okay)

Seonghwa
(he looks so hot omg I'm not okay)

Seonghwa (he looks so hot omg I'm not okay)

Hongjoong
(literally my reaction)

The boys just finished the first stage of their new comeback at music bank.  They went all out for the performance, and were sweating and panting like crazy as they proceeded backstage to take a break. After removing their mics, they gathered in the holding room to check their phones.

Seonghwa was resting on the couch when he felt a someone hovering over him. "Ya park seonghwa I need to talk to you." It was hongjoong with his arms akimbo.

"Why what's up?"

"Just, come with me." He turned around and walked out of the room, knowing fully well that seonghwa would be right behind him. They bumped into a few other idols along the way and had to stop to make conversation with them. It was making hongjoong very impatient. He only had one thing on his mind and nothing was going to stop him until he got what he wanted.

Finally when the coast was clear, they slipped into an empty holding room.

Hongjoong quickly backed seonghwa against the door, looking him up and down greedily.

"What did you wanna talk about?" Seonghwa asked.

"I uh...just wanna...say that you- your stylist did a good job." The younger stammered.

"Thanks." Seonghwa knew his stage fit would rile hongjoong up as soon as he put it on. His long hair and bangs, the tank top that showed off his hard earned muscles, the cowboy hat behind his back, and the furry grey belt around his snatched waist.

He waited for hongjoong to answer, but the younger went completely silent. He took the opportunity to tease him further.

"You know, I think you look really cute too. Like a little elf." Seonghwa lifted joong's pink hat and tossed it on the floor somewhere. Then he took hongjoong's hand, letting him feel the fur on his belt. "Does my little elf want something more?"