paint my body

CW: sex on a canvas

*Hwa is top, joong is bottom*

*I've never read this sort of thing so all of this is based on my imagination + research*

Seongjoong just moved into a new home, and were constantly ordering decorations online to brighten up the place.

*Ding-dong!*

"My delivery is here!" Hongjoong exclaimed, leaping off the sofa and dashing to the door.

Seonghwa heard some muffled sounds before his partner returned, holding a thin wide package in his hands. "What did you buy this time?"

"Oh it's nothing, just a lil something to spice up our sex!" The younger replied casually, sitting on the floor of the living and opening the rectangular box.

It couldn't be a toy, nor sexy lingerie, so what was it? Curious seonghwa sauntered over and crouched down next to him, helping to unbox it.

They pulled out a large black canvas, an even larger plastic drop cloth that was rolled up, a big bottle of silver paint, and two pairs of disposable slippers.

Hongjoong could see the mechanisms in seonghwa's head whirring to comprehend his purchase. He motioned seonghwa's palm to touch the canvas, explaining: "we put paint on this canvas, you fuck me while we're on this canvas, then we hang this canvas up on our wall like a normal painting."

Seonghwa's jaw dropped. He had no idea such things existed, but the thought of it sounded fun. "You sure it's safe?"

"Yesss, this paint is non-toxic, and the canvas is specifically treated for our skin. They were even nice enough to provide these slippers so we don't make a mess on the way to the shower. Come onnn seonghwaa."

He thought about it. They had to have sex, they also had to decorate their walls. They could kill two birds with one stone. He imagined hongjoong covered in paint, their bodies brushing the canvas, immediately he turned to hongjoong and said firmly: "we're doing this. Tonight."

They went about the rest of their day as usual, only feeling the excitement creeping up on them when the sky grew dark. They waited a few hours after dinner, before agreeing it was time.

There was a lot to do first; setting up the space. They spread the drop cloth over the carpeted floor of their living room, using some books to weigh the edges down, and placed the canvas on top. The slippers, lube and protection went right next to it. They dimmed the lights to set the mood, but bright enough to allow the silver paint to shine so they could see what they were doing.

Then their hands were on each other. Fumbling around, removing their clothes, kissing slowly. Hongjoong could feel his heart beating faster as they moved to lay down on the sofa. Foreplay was crucial for this to work, because fucking on a canvas wasn't the same as fucking on a bed, it was much more uncomfortable and they weren't used to it. They needed to be fully turned on to enjoy themselves.

The olded glided his hands across hongjoong's arms, legs and chest, kissing his neck and stimulating his nipples. He proceeded to lick the buds while rubbing their dicks together, quickly forming an erection. They made out a few more times, then hongjoong was on top of him; ass in his face, his dick in seonghwa's face. The younger's mouth was on his dick, sucking on the tip and hollowing his mouth before lowering all the way to the base. Seonghwa let out a low groan. "Joong-ah..I'm putting my tongue in," he informed, obtaining hongjoong's "mhmm", and sticking his tongue in the older's hole.

"Ah!" He gasped at the sudden warmth, unclenching his hole to let the flicking tongue penetrate. The room filled with wet sounds as they plessured each other.