campfire🏕️

CW: outdoor sex (in a tent)

*My first 2000+ words chapter!!*

*Hwa is top, joong is bottom*

Hongjoong and seonghwa are on a camping trip with their classmates. Every year, the school would take them to the woods to strengthen their outdoor survival skills, and to test their independence. This year, however, would be the first time that teachers would not be accompanying them on the trip. They'd have to go out in the wild and come home safely, all on their own.

The students carried their heavy backpacks and walked up the accustomed route to the campsite. They were split into groups of eight at each campsite, and two students would share one tent. Hongjoong and seonghwa were literally attached at the hips so of course they paired up.

Everyone built their own tents. By now, they were so used to this practice that their arms moved on their own. And not long after, the plain bare campsite dotted with white pointy tents and lit up with cheap fairy lights.

They proceeded with their assigned activities, which ranged from canoeing at the lake further down, to finding hidden treasure set up by the teachers, where they had a map and compass to guide them.

The day passed in the blink of an eye, and soon the sun began to set. Students gathered on the boardwalk by the lakeside to enjoy the view.

"Seonghwa, are you having fun?" Hongjoong randomly asked him.

"Yeah!! I'm so excited that we get to sleep together."

Hongjoong laughed. "Me too. It feels so relaxed without the teachers constantly bugging us, it's almost like a vacation you know."

"Mhmm, and we get to stay up as late as we want."

They were about to kiss when the group leader called out, "sun's set, we gotta head back now!"

The students scrambled to their feet and hiked back to the campsite. They cooked soup and grilled fish that they'd caught themselves. Some even brought their own snacks.

After that, they took turns taking a shower in their makeshift bathroom. Once everyone was done, they huddled by the campfire to roast marshmallows.
They talked about ordinary stuff that 19 year olds would talk about; school, dating, annoying parents.

"This is bOring. Can we play a game?" Wooyoung blurted out. His arm was wrapped around another student's arm, San's, and his head was resting on his shoulder.

"What, like truth or dare?" Jongho suggested.

"Yeah. And maybe we could spin a bottle to decide who gets picked," Yunho added as he stuffed the last marshmallow in his mouth.

Wooyoung dashed into his and San's tent and emerged with a soy sauce bottle in his hand. It would have to do.

The eight boys shifted themselves to sit in a circle beside the fire. "Wait guys what's the limitation? Like are we going all out, sexy, scary, dangerous kind of truth or dare?"

"Fucking bring it on, man! There ain't no imitations here," mingi proclaimed.

"It's limitations, princess. Anyway, whatever happens tonight stays in our circle, everyone agree?" Yunho said, and the seven boys nodded in unison.

Then Wooyoung spinned the bottle. They watched as it spun round and round, finally slowing to a stop, the cap pointing towards-

"Kang Yeosang you're it. Truth or dare?"

"Um...I'll do truth," the boy sitting next to Jongho replied nervously.

"Did you help San cheat in the last exam?" Seonghwa asked. He was genuinely curious to know.