elevator

Sorry I haven't been updating as much as I used to. I got my first job so I have less time for writing😫. This book is not over yet though, I will continue to update bit by bit. Thank you for waiting :)

CW: office hook up + toys

*Joong is top, hwa is bottom*

       Seonghwa                   Hongjoong

Seonghwa Hongjoong

Nine smartly dressed men sat around the conference table in the meeting room. In light of a new product launch plan, they'd gathered together to share a few presentations and address any current issues that needed to be taken care of. Seonghwa, the CEO, was seated at the head of the table, attentively listening to the sharings. Thin round glasses perched on his delicate nose, and little strands of his wavy hair fell past his forehead, just below his eyebrows. Despite his elegant appearance, he always had a stern look on his face, the kind that you don't want to mess around with.

"And that's the end of my presentation, thank you. Mr Park, do you have any feedback for me?" The seventh director said.

Seonghwa cleared his throat, turning the iPad in front of him around to point at something on the screen. "I like your idea, it's unique. Just one thing to take note..." He went on to explain in further detail. On his right hand side, Mr Kim, seonghwa's personal assistant, scribbled the key points onto a notebook, nodding as his boss' elaborations got more and more powerful.

After some discussions, the meeting came to an end. Mr Kim slotted the notebook into a folder and got up first to hold the door for the directors.

"Where shall we go for lunch today?" Seonghwa asked when it was just the two of them in the room. His voice echoed slightly. The side of his lips turned upwards just a tad bit.

"You're not on a diet anymore, are you? We could get some good pizza." The assistant replied as he adjusted his tie.

"Sweet. But, if you don't mind, I'd still like you to make your signature smoothie before my next meeting."

"No problem, Mr Park. I'm glad you've grown to like it."

Seonghwa stood up and made his way towards the door. One of the chairs must've not been pushed in, causing him to trip on the wheel and stumble to the ground.

"Ah! Fu-"

"Mr Park! Are you okay??" The assistant picked up the iPad on the floor, rushing to the CEO's side to help him up. His eyes fell onto a small black remote that had slipped out of seonghwa's pocket.

Their eyes met for a split second, before seonghwa dropped his head in embarrassment. It was only then did Mr Kim hear the faint vibrating sounds.
The remote button was activated during the impact. He picked it up as well and handed it to his boss, who's face was red as a tomato.

"Uh thank you, hongjoong. It's not what you think! This is my new car remote key!" Seonghwa said frantically, closing his legs together as he clicked one of the buttons.