threesome

CW: seongjoong + jongho is the one controlling their moves, lots of sex toys.

Jongho's fit.

The members were chilling in their dorms on a Sunday evening. They were on break for the next week so everyone could enjoy some alone time. Well, not really.

Hongjoong and seonghwa were in their room. The pair wanted to have sex that night, but it was becoming increasingly boring to them, they needed to try something different.

"How about we ask one of the members to join us?" Seonghwa suggested.

"Like a threesome? You're kidding, as if any of them would wanna witness that."

"It's worth a shot. We might like it!"

They quietly peeked their heads out the door to inspect each member.

Yunho and mingi were watching an anime together on the sofa. Neither of them would do a good job, yunho would cry afterwards, and mingi, he wouldn't do it unless yunho was doing it.

Yeosang was doing push-ups on the floor outside his room, listening to music on his headphones. You don't disturb a man who's working out, plus he was awfully silent during sex, which they didn't like, so he's out too.

Just then, they heard a creak coming from San's room. Him and Wooyoung were probably already hooking up in there. Out.

There was only one person left. Jongho. He was sitting at the dining table, reading a freaking book. You shouldn't disturb a man who's reading, but they had no choice.

"Um...Jongho, I have- no, we have a favour to ask from you," seonghwa stuttered, biting his lip from nervousness.

"Just say it, hyung, I'm waiting," jongho replied.

Seonghwa whispered what him and hongjoong wanted to do, in his ear. Jongho didn't react for a moment, as if he were thinking whether to say yes or no. Finally, he agreed to help them out.

"Y'all better be louder than woosan or I'm quitting," he warned.

The two older boys looked at each other, hongjoong giving the 'this is a bad idea' face to seonghwa but he simply smiled at him reassuringly.

They stripped off their clothes and waited for jongho to finish changing his. As requested, he'd put on an all black suit. "From now till after we're done, I'm the hyung. You two are my little sluts who are gonna put on a show for me."

"Yes hyung," the two naked boys replied obediently.

Jongho instructed hongjoong to get on the bed, and seonghwa to get on the chair in front of a full-length mirror. He tied hongjoong's wrist to the bed post with a belt and put a blindfold on him. Then he cuffed seonghwa's wrist as well as his ankles to the chair.

Things were about to get really intense. It wasn't going to be easy, controlling two boys on opposite sides of the room, but jongho was always up for a challenge. As long as they were louder than woosan, who was in the next room, he would be satisfied.