VALENTINES DAY

BELLY
its valentines day and i couldnt be happier, running start was canceled for the day, so im at the high school all day. I havent spent a full day here in so long, ill have my old schedule for the day. I was really hoping to eat lunch at the little cafe by brown with conrad. I should be in 3rd period right now, but im not. instead im setting up the kissing booth for lunches, and after school. Swim tryouts are in a couple weeks, but after this kissing booth, all my efforts will go into planning prom.

I already have some ideas like castle in the clouds, into the night, twilight zone, princess dreams. A few random ones i have are shipwrecked, stranded on an island, and a specific decade like 80s or 50s. Ill have to see which ones the rest like. Sucks valentines is on a wednesday this year, i know ill get my big present on the weekend. I wonder if hell stop by today, or if he sent me something. Conrad got all As on his mid terms of course, sometimes its annoying how perfect him and steven are. Theyre hard people to live up to.

Jere and i got a mixture of as and bs, so still pretty good. He needs to stay and attend finch with taylor. Id miss him like crazy though, as sussanah put it, jeremiah is my twin flame. The person whose so alike to me. who understands me, my feelings, and we share a lot of the same struggles with being the youngest. How hell always be there for me, because he gets it. you dont learn a lot from a twin flame.

She said in love you dont want that. You want someone who can teach you new ideas, skills, concepts, someone whose strengths are different from your own. Youre looking for a completion, for fireworks, and passion. Somebody who makes you questions things. Thats what i got with conrad, my completion he grounds me, and i liven him up. As much as he dotes on me, hes also no longer afraid to be vulnerable, and call me out on things. I wouldnt say we argue a lot, but when we do its kinda bad. we fight for each other though, because 90 percent of the time things are pretty great.

I dont think jere realizes how much taylor completes him, and how rare that is. Hes holding onto his past, but he should be looking to the future. I finish setting up the booth, the first lunch will start after 3rd period is over. The 2nd is after 4th, we get an hour its pretty nice for a high school. One of the cheer leaders, and football players come up.

"hi im kelly, this is justin were gonna be doing the booths for the first lunch" kelly says perky.

"Hey im belly, im the fundraising officer. I actually have to go to 4th period, but our super awesome vp michelle, will be running the booths" i say as michelle walks up. I run to my class, and make it just in time for the bell. We dont do much, we just watch a movie, its 12 when we get done, and i go to lunch. Im doing the after school shift for the booths, during the actual valentines event. The treasure thomas, is doing it for this lunch.

"good afternoon student body, im thomas your senior treasurer. Weve got katherine and bryan, from our cheerleeding, and football teams. Come up and get your smooches on" he says, and most students laugh.

Trevor taylor and my old lunch friends, makayla and veronica join me for lunch at my table. "Omg i havent seen you two in way too long" i say excited.

"girl how is college life?" veronica asks.

"its pretty great, browns nice, the professors are cool. Theres cute little cafes, i dont have as many classes as normal, the quarter system is top noch. So many positives" i tell her.

"ugh, and the cherry on top ill bet you meet up with your older hott college bf" kayla states.

"I dont kiss and tell" i smile.

"he hasnt cheated on you yet?" roni asks.

"no, and he would never. " i answer

"you excited to be there full time next year?" kayla beams.