SAN FRANSISCO

CONRAD
Belly and i have been in san fransisco for 2 days this is our 3rd day being here. Were already in love with the city. yesterday we toured both colleges and it was really nice. Stanford is huge, and has really nice gardens and walkways. Belly was excited about the fountain in the middle of the courtyard. She cant wait to visit me all the time. Im really excited too, and most important they have one of the best medical programs here. As for ucla san fran, its your stereotypical 4 year college.

Its pretty good sized lots of students running around being crazy, yesterday we witnissed a water balloon fight. Belly also asked me for my thoughts on her joining a sorority. Jeremiah mentioned it to her, but i dont think thats the life for her itd be like the deb ball 24/7. That just isnt my isabel, and i told her that. she listened this time, and instead went looking for clubs and sports to join. I like that better as itll still give her independence and socialization outside of us, which i know is healthy.

The seafood is amazing in san fransisco, and yesterday we explored the bay market area, and got the freshest fish weve ever had. We also saw our house, and belly already has so many decoration ideas. We both cried when we walked inside our house, i couldnt believe it the view was awesome. We love the house even more in person, and we got our keys. the keys to our own house. Im so worried about her when she goes back to boston, if i could id keep her here. Id never forgive myself if something happened, and i wasnt there to protect her.

I was nice this morning, and let belly sleep in as late as she wants. We dont have big plans for today, just sightseeing and trying more new local restaurants. I hope these next 3 months whiz by, then its off to cousins for one final summer. Im still worried about jere, i think he might switch last minute and come to california. even though he promised taylor theyd go to school together. He was talking to belly last night, about how he wishes he could do long distance. I really hope he dosent fuck this up.

I do the dishes that are in the hotels sink, and put them on the drying rack. I feel arms wrap around my torso.

"good morning isabel" i say.

"good morning conrad" she giggles.

"oh i could get so used to waking up to this"  she says.

"Why dont you go get ready, and well go out for brunch at a nearby cafe. we could even walk there" i offer.

"Thatd be lovely" she smiles and walks away, belly dosent shower this morning so shes ready pretty quick today.

"You look nice" i compliment her.

"Thanks im starving, i havent eaten since dinner last night" she yawns i take her and we head out.

"Can we just skip the next 3 months?" belly sighs once weve sat down at the cafe.

"i wish, but well get through it together like we always do" i reply. Belly gets the french toast, and i opt for the breakfast sandwhich we both get coffee too. I get a simple mocha while belly gets a frozen coffee.

"its cold out" i chuckle.

"i know, ill finish it inside" she giggles.

"So what are we going to do today?" she asks.

"Well i was thinking we could go for a hike. twin peaks for a view of the city, followed by a trip up the salesforce tower for another view of the city from above. Then we could take the cable car to the downtown area, and find a nice restuarant" i say.

"That sounds really nice and relaxing" she says.

"I was thinking about calling it early today, so we could enjoy the hotels rooftop pool/hot tub" i tell her.