FINALS

CONRAD
I only have one more week left in the quarter, but it is finals week. I know im ready for them all, ive been studying everyday like crazy. Only one more week till im off, and back in boston. Belly still has her high school classes next week, but then shell be off for 2 weeks. I think im going to take her up to cousins again, like we did last winter, maybe ill see if steven, shayla, jere, and taylor, want to come up with us. Its monday, i have my math final at 10am today.

We get 4 whole hours to do it, which is crazy, they only give you 2 im high school. Its currently 8am, i just finished getting ready, and decide to go for a run. I grab my earbuds and head out the door. Thanksgiving week was fun, friday we went shopping all day. Belly got so many things, i picked up a few things for myself. Jere got a bit too. Saturday, we went to the park, and to the movies. i took just belly out for dinner. Sunday, it was too cold to go out, so we played board games.

I said tearful goodbyes to everyone, and drove back. Its about 8:30 when i get back from my run. Bellys talking to daniel when i return "hey i just came by to drop off coffee, breakfast, good luck words, and a good luck kiss!" belly says happy.

I kiss her quick, as she leaves. daniel tells me about the girl hes been talking too "how did you ask belly out?" he asks me.

"I um i dont know, belly and i just happened. For the longest time she was like a little sister to me, til she wasnt" i tell him.

"Cmon man, you musteve done something" daniels begs.

"alright, the summer my mom got sick, belly and i kissed at the end of it. My little brother jeremiah also had feelings for her, and was mad. Not wanting to upset him further, we ended it, but after about 3 weeks i couldnt take it. i called her, and then i called her every day. I went to visit jere, and begged him to let me date her. he agreed, so on halloween weekend i showed up with a boquet of lollipops, and the rest is history" i tell him.

"Thats it you just showed up, and said hi i have candy, then gave a speech" he chuckles.

"Well i suppose i could go to her dorm?" he adds

"empty handed? no way, you need flowers or chocolates at least" i tell him. I do a bit more studying, til its time to leave. I choose a seat in the middle of the auditorium, this one should be easy, ive always been good at math. The professor passes the tests out and we begin. It takes me about 90 minutes to do it, and im the first one who turns it in.

I feel confident though, i know i aced that one. Im the most nervous for my anatomy and physiology, as well as my biochem finals, on wednesday and thursday. Tomorrow i have english, and then later today, i also have medical terminology. Its about noon now, i call belly. "connie baby!" she answers chipper

"hey. do you wanna get lunch together?" i ask.

"Yes id love to. im in the student union building by the front" she says

"ill uh head that way, love you" i tell her.

About five minutes later, i walk into the building, i greet belly with a hug.
"This may seem like a dumb question, but have you ordered your tux yet?" she asks me nervous. I know why shes nervous, because of prom, and what happened there, as a result of the tux fight.

"I ordered that last month, and it was delivered 2 weeks ago. I also got you a blue crosage, to match your dress. I didnt want to forget that this time either. I felt horrible last time" i reply.

"my mans on top of it, this time around" she kisses my cheek.

"Im in a lot better headspace this time, and ill actually be able to focus on you. Giving you the best night of your life. I owe you a magical dance" i say quiet.