BEACH DAYS

BELLY
i wake up half on top of conrad, weird that im up before he is. Its still dark out, which leads me to believe its the middle of the night. I think about jere and taylor, i hope theyre having a good time in cousins. I was messaging them about all the book signing drama, and sent them tons of photos from yesterday. They loved them, i wish they were here, and that they were coming to cali too. Im gonna miss them so much, but i know i can depend on conrad for everything.

I check the time 3am, i go to the bathroom, then i get back into bed on top of conrad. He wraps his arms around me, and i feel nothing but comfort. I mustve fallen asleep in the car and he carried everything, including me like the gentlemen he is. I was so annoyed at my mom for wanting to help. I know she means well, but she just stresses me out to be honest. I close my eyes and go back to sleep. The next time i wake up its cause conrads waking me up.

"Isabel, wake up" i hear his voice.

"let me sleep" i reply.

"Alright, but youre gonna miss the hotels breakfast" conrad says.

"So are you, youd never leave me alone" i mumble

"i know, which is why i need you to wake up belly" he pleads.

"No im sleeping" i feel him kiss my cheek and stroke my hair.

"fuck me i guess" he sighs and curses.

"well get breakfast somewhere else" i reply. I wake up for real at 1030am, i shower and get ready for the day. Were heading out for brunch at 11am.

"So you excited to get our beach on?" mom asks.

"Yes very, ive got my swimsuit underneath this dress. i cant wait to enjoy the california sun" i reply excited.

"Im excited as well" conrad states

"how are the others?" mom questions. "Living it up in cousins, its still a bit cold. jere says theyve been spending a lot of time in the pool. Theyve been golfing a lot, and had a couple parties. Jeremiah says its a good thing im not there, because they let cam and jeremy out on good behavior. They showed up to the party, steven kicked them out. they were looking for me. Steven didnt tell them where i was though" i say.

I hear conrad drop his fork.

"what i cant believe they let those 2 out?!" conrad replies mad.

"Me too but maybe theyve changed, and were looking for me to apologize" i reply optimistic.

"Bean those 2 really hurt you, i dont know if you should be seeking them out. Your positivity is a curse, as much as it is a blessing" mom tells me.

"I know they did, but i figure if i can forgive adam and he changed..." i trail off.

"What are your thoughts mr quiet?" i ask conrad.

"you dont wanna know" he sighs.

"next time we go to the beach house, im not letting you wonder off without me" he adds. After brunch we go to a surf shop to get beach rentals. a board for conrad, chairs, an umbrella for mom and i, snacks, sand toys for me. Mom and i stop at a book store to get books, weve just found a good spot to set everything up. I take off my sundress, reveiling my swim suit underneath it. I opted for a one piece thats cute, but wouldnt make my mom upset.

Conrads already in the water on his board. he looks so hott balancing on it, with his shirt off his abs are exposed. His perfectly toned abs that are all mine to touch, i go to the water and swim past conrad.

"dont go too far!" he calls out. I act like i dont hear him and enjoy the water i see a dolphin come in and out of the water, i watch it in awe. This ocean is warm i go on my back and close my eyes i float for a good while.