BOYS WEEKEND

JEREMIAH
This weekend conrad steven and i are going camping. Im so excited for a boys weekend. I need this, and besides its one of our last chances to do so before summer. I cant believe its already the middle of may. Conrad and belly did go back to school after their day in cousins. I was so worried about him, im glad belly got through. he brought me the home dvds, and showed them to me which made me happy and sad. I miss mom tons, but shed want me living my best life.

"How far away is the campground?" conrad asks. Were driving cherry since jeeps are built for camping, im driving conrads in the passenger, and stevens in the back.

"Its only a few hours away, its a place called bald mountain campground in vermont" i reply. Getting conrad to agree to come took a lot of work, he didnt want to leave belly because he was worried. Shayla and taylor both agreed to stay the weekend, and belly assured him shell be fine. Hes also bringing his books to study for finals in 3 weeks. Belly, taylor, and i are taking our finals the week after memorial day weekend may 28th-31st.

Well all be done by the 15th and then its off to cousins. Belly and taylors graduation is on june 8th, and mine is the 9th. I cant believe its time for us to graduate. Who knows where well all be this time next year. I know one things for sure weve all agreed to spend thanksgiving, christmas, and summers in cousins together. no matter what. Taylor wants to live together off campus, but since im joining a fraternity i want to live in the frat house.

I think shes lowkey jealous belly and conrad are living together. I reminded her belly and conrad have been together for a lot longer that us. Plus deep in the back of my mind, im still worried something might happen.

"Are you and shayla going to live together?" i ask steven.

"I dont know maybe, i think shed like too. i wouldnt be opposed, getting out of the dorms would be nice" steven replies.

"Taylor wants to move in together, but i think its too soon. shes upset that i dont want too right now" i say.

"She shouldnt be upset. trust me do not rush into anything youre not ready for. I mean its not like you said not ever, you just said not right now. Chicks are crazy man, theyll twist anything we say" steven chuckles.

"Thanks, that makes me feel better" i reply. conrads busy studying.

"Do you see yourself marrying taylor one day?" steven asks

"i dont know maybe, its too soon to tell and were so young, but im hopefull i love her" i state.

"What made you decide you want to be with shayla forever?" i ask him.

"Honestly i think its the fact shes always stuck by me even when i fucked up. Thats how. she forgave me for cheating on her with taylor. She did the long distance, shes coming to my school. She loves belly like her own sister. Shes funny, shes smart, and very savvy. Shes going places in the world, has ambitions, but at the same time shes patient, kind, and she always makes me smile" steven replies.

"I guess theres a lot of reasons" he chuckles.

"Wow steven, i dont think ive heard you be so emotional" i smile.

"The right girl, and love will do that for you" he tells me.

"i know youll find it whether its with taylor, or someone else" he adds.

"Thanks bro" i respond and we listen to music for the next while steven falls asleep. Conrad puts his books away finally.

"i cant think about physics, or biochem, or any of it anymore" he sighs.

"Im so stressed out" conrad tells me

"whats going on?" i ask

"everything bellys been hounding me to look at furniture with her. Finals. my move in a few months. leaving belly, and not being able to contact her" he replies.