I STILL GET JEALOUS

BELLY
Conrad went back to school on sunday, so him and sheila could started on their project early. I know hed never intentially give someone the wrong impression or idea, but he may unintentially do so. Its also been a week since the trial. jeremiah and taylor have been all over each other like rabbits, since she got back on monday. My mom is in texas, weve gotten post cards and pictures from florida, atlanta, mississippi, and now houston is the most recent one. I miss her dearly, but im glad shes living her best life, she deserves it so much.

Taylor was over the moon, at the fact jeremiahs going to be rich, i reminded them both that they shouldnt spend all of it on some things. I may ask conrad if we could use some of it to travel eroupe, ive always wanted to go. I think we a should go for a month in the summer, itd be the best, i know it. Conrad hasnt been eating lunch with us, hes been in the library with the she devil working on their projects. Every day, i fight the urge to go up there. Theyve also been working a lot after school too.

Conrads hardly talked to me these last 4 days, and i really miss him. On tuesday night, i had a nightmare, jeremiah came running in, because i was screaming in my sleep. He made a bed on the floor, and slept the rest of the night. I think my nightmares are stress inducing. Everynight, i worry i wont get into any of the schools i applied for. I worry that the beach house might never be the same. Susannahs legacy will be ruined, by the bad times of cousins.

"Belly, everything alright?" amy asks, snapping me out of my thoughts.

Im glad amy joined the group, i needed a girl friend here."im okay im just thinking. Do you know sheila? is she a girls girls?" i question amy, who chuckles.

"I dont know, I will say she always asks me things about conrad. She knows he has a girlfriend, but i dont think she likes them aka you. That night when you facetimed him, and we were all a bit tipsy. She was all over conrad like a fly, she kept sitting by him, and trying to ask him questions, to get to know him. Dude was oblivious" she starts.

"Do go on" i say.

"he was just talking to the guys, but then he saw she was trying to get his attention. He anwered a few basic things like his major, but any personal stuff he avoided like the plague, then you called. id never see a guy more upset, that hed upset his girlfriend. He called sheila out to, saying you just had to do that in front of my girlfriend. Hes still friendly with her, but i dont think you have anything to worry about. Even if she tries to pull shit, hell shut her down" amy states.

"Yeah i know, i just cant help but be jealous" i sigh and slump down.

"jealous is wanting something thats not yours, territorial is protecting whats already yours. Its important to note that difference" amy tells me.

"I love that phrase" i reply, and we both laugh. i have jarrod and corey help me with my math for a little bit. We still have 30 minutes left of lunch, i hear a door open above. Its the library door, conrad and she devil come out laughing about something. They stop near the bannister, she says something, and he looks down.

Is he dare i say blushing? Oh hell no. Dont go up there, dont be all territorial belly, you are mature. Conrad adores you, i tell myself.
"im gonna go get a snack, watch my stuff" i tell the others.

"Hurry back sad puppy, i wanna see you finish those math problems" jarrod states. I wonder if conrads noticed me. im so unaware, i accidently run into someone, and their lunch ends up all over us.

"Oh my god, im so sorry!" i apologize.

"you ruined my jersey!" the guy states mad.

"Again im terribly sorry, and if you wash it with.." i start.