Changed

Morgan

"You think he's changed?" He asked as they walked through the crowd of people at the mall.

"I don't know," she started and looked out into the distance at the people. "I don't know what's happening; he won't talk to me"

"He won't really talk to any of us..he's been distant"

"I love him Li but I can't....I can't sit here and be tossed around anymore. One minute he loves me and he wants to make it work the next minute he's somewhere else with god knows who"

"He loves you,I can see it"

"Yeah well you'll be the first.." Her phone vibrated in her pocket and she took it out before looking to the caller ID. Unrecognized number. Who was calling her?

"Hello?"

"Morgan? Hey, this is Colin....Colin Kaepernick."

"Mr. Football. Hey, how are you?"

"Good and you?"

"I'm fine." Sammie had given him her number. Why in the hell would she do that?

"Listen, I feel like the other night we didn't really get to talk because of how crazy it was. I was wondering if you'd want to have dinner tomorrow night?" Dinner. She could do dinner right? Harry. What about harry? He was off doing only God knows what so she could go for dinner.

"Dinner would be nice...great actually." It sounded like he took a deep breath, almost like he had been holding it for a while.

"Cool. Seven at Lavace good?"

"Seven at Lavace. Gotcha."

"I'll see you then. Bye."

"Bye." She smiled a bit before clicking end. A date. A date would be very nice. A date with an older guy Morgan, so you have to suck it up and get your ass together.

"What was that?" Liam nudged her and she smiled a bit.

"This guy I met. He just asked me out to dinner."

"Ohh," it got quiet again but Liam spoke again.

"What about this new guy huh?he seems nice"

"He is..I've got a good feeling about this one.."

"Well if you like him I do too"

"I don't know Li,we'll see.."

Colin

She said yes. She actually said yes. He was kind of expecting a rejection but she actually said yes.

This girl was different somehow. She didn't beg to talk to him, nor did she show too much interest. He liked challenges; and boy did she look like she was worth it. Quiet and reserved compared to her best friend Sammie. Sammie was a tall blonde with bright green eyes and a big smile. She was pretty but Morgan was gorgeous. Brown eyes, bright smile, nice body, short and her skin was a dark brown. Her hair was long and black and he thought she was breathtaking.

*flashback*

"Colin this is the girl I was talking to you about. Colin Kaepernick meet Morgan Allen. Morgan meet Colin Kaepernick." His breath was taken away momentarily as a short girl stepped up to him. Compared to his 6'2 frame she was incredibly short but he didn't mind at all.

She shook his hand, a firm shake and a smile. Sammie made some awful excuse about why she had to leave them alone before leaving quickly. What was he supposed to say? She looked like she was an artist, what did he know about art.