Starter Pack

Morgan

-three weeks after honeymoon-

They were home finally which meant they had to pop the bubble they were in and get back to normal life. Kinda.

Having left almost immediately after the reception, all of their gifts were sent to their house. And goodness gracious were there a lot of gifts. They were everywhere from the livingroom to to the kitchen and taking up serious space.

"Where do you want to start?" He was sat on the couch and she sat on the floor between his legs.

"The coffee table then work our way to the kitchen."

"How much of this stuff do we really need?" He asked, grabbing a small box.

"Who knows? The things we get two of we'll give away, then we'll put the rest where it belongs I guess."

Though it wasn't too much room in the apartment was it?

She did kind of miss London. Her flat, the town's busy but fun atmosphere and all of the people.

But now that her and Colin were married; LA was the place to be. He loved LA and it put him in a good place to be when it came to practices and other football stuff. And she wanted him to be happy so LA it was.

And here she was.

"A blender,why did I see that coming?"

"It's customary."

Silverware.

Plates.

Glass dishes.

No originality.

About twenty presents in he grabbed a medium sized box with pink wrapping.

"To Colin or Morgan or whoever enjoys it the most." He read aloud. She turned and leaned up on her knees to watch as he unwrapped the box and took the lid off.

Red Lace.

A skimpy, see through, red lace bodice with thin straps. He held it up for both of them to see.

"Subtle." He dropped it back into the box before looking down at her, his eyes gleaming.

He sat the box to the side before smirking at her. She moves closer till she's kneeling between his legs, her arms sitting atop of his legs. He leans down and kisses her softly for a moment before breaking away.

"I think you should try it on." He mumbled.

"I would, but I have things to do and so do you."

"Things to do....like eachother?"He kissed her again and she smirked.

"No. Things like me going to get my hair done and a doctor's appointment while you go to the gym. Your coach is going to kill you if you don't start workouts." She mumbled.

"Why are you so right?"

"Welcome to marriage Mr.Kaepernick." she pecked his lips one more time before pulling away and standing up.

"We'll finish later. I need to get dressed." Though she'd really like to stay in sweats all day.

Ironically it was a bit chilly so today so she could get away with wearing her leather jacket. She slipped on her black jeans, black chiffon button up shirt and the new Adidas shell heads Colin bought her and grabbed her purse.

"Which car are you taking?" He asked as she came back downstairs. He was still in the same spot she left him. She grabbed her keys.

"My mustang," she moved over, him putting his head back against the couch so she could kiss him goodbye. "Love you. I'll see you later."