For You

Morgan

Somebody real is hard to find;someone worth all your time...

"What's this one?" He points to the tattoo on her forearm. They're sitting in her living room,on the couch, talking and drinking. Music is playing in the background as their conversation keeps on. She's curled up with a pillow in her lap as he sits somewhat normally; his arm spread out on the back of the couch.

She's got on sweats, no makeup and her hair is a bit messy but she's confortable. He makes her feel comfortable and she likes how he talks. It's enticing.

"It's a poem."

"A poem? By who?"

"Robert frost's nothing gold can stay."

"It can't be that you just like the poem...it's got to be something important to you."

"Before I had myself figured out, before all of this...I didn't think anything good would ever last so I got the tattoo as a reminder..."

"You really believe that?" She shrugged and took a sip of her wine.

"I didn't have a reason to think it was anything but what I believed it was."

"And now?" He spoke up, staring at her.

"Maybe it's not so bad. Maybe new gold things have shown up." He smirks. "I still like the poem though."

Is that too much? Is that too much? Tryna' find a love in a world so cold...

With all of the students around and what not she can't really see anyone she's supposed to be with. Though a college graduation is something that she has gone through before; she still likes the excitement. The fact that this is her second degree, just makes the experience even more fulfilling.

Then she automatically catches eyes with her best friend and she smiles at her. When she walks over she notices that except for Ari, another friend, they're alone.

"Have you seen my parents?" Sammie gives her a bit of a sympathetic smile.

"Your mom called while you guys were lining up. She said she couldn't make it and neither could your dad...something came up."

"And I suppose the rest of my family didn't bother?"

"It's not something you should be concerned with just...be happy okay? It's your day."

She nods but her mood has sort of dropped because though she loves that Sammie and Ari are there, it sucks because her family isn't. And even though this sort of excuse that they aren't comes up; she still gets hurt when they do it.

"We have a surprise for you." She breaks out of it to see Sammie smirking at her.

"What are you talking about?"

"She might be talking about me." A deep voice speaks up from behind her and she jumps a bit.

When she turns around Colin is standing there smiling at her looking incredible in his black t shirt and jeans. He towers over her even though she has six inch heels on.

"I thought you had a game?"

"I lied, it's off week." She hasn't seen him in a few weeks.