X Without The O

Morgan

"Well, from what my chart reads; You're pregnant Morgan. Congratulations."

Pregnant? How could she be pregnant?!

No.

She just got married a month ago!

"Morgan? Hello?" She realized she had gone quiet.

"Y-yes...I'm here."

"I need you to come back so we can make sure the fetus is okay. Could you do that?"

"Yes, of course. I'm on my way."

*********

Colin

"So, married life..." his trainer, Joseph spoke up as he started benching weights. Though he hadn't been to workouts in a bit, he was pumped to get started again.

"What...about it?" He huffed out.

"You know the last person we expected to get married was you."

"So you've been...talking to... Crabtree?"

He did his last set before putting the weight back up on the stand. He sat up and drank a bit before getting up to add more weights to the bar.

"A bit. But you haven't stopped smiling since you came in so I guess marriage isn't such a bad thing." He laid down again and started a set.

"I'm happy...that's all that matters."

"Of course. Why don't you bring her down so we can meet her?" He smirked.

"Why do you want to meet her so bad hm?"

"No reason. You've just been keeping her under wraps forever."

He sat the weights down again and sat up, calming his breathing before speaking up.

"Fine. If meeting my wife means so much to you, depending on what she's doing I will bring her down."

"Great. Now, back to work. Three sets of twenty pushups."

**********

Morgan

She was freaking out.

Forget a day all about her. This was crazy. She didn't have anyone to go to down here, and though her best friend was a call away she didn't know what to do.

She sat in her car for a while; music blasting as she tried to wrap her head around everything.

Alright, let's weigh the pro's and con's.

Pro:atleast I'm not alone.

Con: what if Colin loses his mind and leaves?

Pro:she could, in fact, get pregnant and have babies so that was good.

Con: what the hell did she know about babies? Was she even good with kids? Did she consider herself to be good with children?